Transfers & Rumors: Deadline Drama!

LeeEvans

On 7/24/2018 at 6:04 PM, Kip Smithers said:

Schurrle to Fulham is pending.

whats going on?

First off what happened to him. He showed promise when he was with us. Then ever since he’s left his stock has dropped. 

Yeah he had a good first season at Wolfsburg and then fell off a cliff. He's still got some potential to come good and I think he'll benefit from regular playing time. Hell of a signing for the club if he can get anywhere near his Chelsea heights. Shad Khan is showing he means business. 

24 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:

I mean for a young English CB who just had a tremendous WC, that's the price right now. City bought Stones for £50m 2 year ago, and he is horrible.

Yes and that is just as bad. Maguire is nothing more than solid or average He is boosted because he’s English. If Leicester get £65m offer they should be laughing to the 

1 hour ago, Imarobot said:

Just saw that Chelsea, Arsenal, and West Ham are looking at signing Bernard. I had no idea he was a free agent. How exactly did Shakhtar fail to get any kind of transfer fee for him and let him walk for free?

Based on how this transfer window is going so far, he'll be a West Ham player in no time.