Transfers & Rumors: Deadline Drama!

LeeEvans

4 minutes ago, marky mark said:

Liverpool have been spending a lot lately but fair play to them, finally got the CB they wanted. I think they still need a DM and GK (and Coutinho replacement if he leaves) to challenge next season.

Yup. The fee is ridiculous but everyone has been saying forever they need a CB and they're finally gone and done it and got a hell of a player at that. I think the fees are a bit irrelevant if the player is able to make a major impact at the club. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, marky mark said:

Liverpool have been spending a lot lately but fair play to them, finally got the CB they wanted. I think they still need a DM and GK (and Coutinho replacement if he leaves) to challenge next season.

Well they sign Naby Keïta who is arriving in the summer... If they get a GK, they'll be a title favorite with that attacking power.

They'll lose Philippe Coutinho most likely to Barca though.

10 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:

http://www.90min.com/posts/3720824-liverpool-manager-jurgen-klopp-says-he-will-never-spend-80m-on-a-player

The hypocrisy... lol. He will never be worth that much, the market is just insane now.

Lukaku and Morata look like a bargain right now. 

Lukaku was 90m. That’s not a bargain. Lacazette for 55m is a bargain lol. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Well they sign Naby Keïta who is arriving in the summer... If they get a GK, they'll be a title favorite with that attacking power.

They'll lose Philippe Coutinho most likely to Barca though.

Keita is an attacking midfielder and it sounds like Can is signing with Juventus on a free. They need to sign a DM imo.

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

Lukaku was 90m. That’s not a bargain. Lacazette for 55m is a bargain lol. 

Nope he was 75 million plus add-ons... and both Lukaku and Morata have scored more goals than Lacazette lol.

They are both younger and with much higher ceiling than Lacazette.

59 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Nope he was 75 million plus add-ons... and both Lukaku and Morata have scored more goals than Lacazette lol.

Lukaku has played 500 minutes more than Lacazette in the PL and scored only 2 more goals. Morata only scored 2 more goals than Lacazette too. That isn't very impressive considering they're both playing for better teams than Lacazette. Lukaku has that PL experience too lol.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, marky mark said:

Lukaku has played 500 minutes more than Lacazette in the PL and scored only 2 more goals. Morata only scored 2 more goals than Lacazette too. That isn't very impressive considering they're both playing for better teams than Lacazette. Lukaku has that PL experience too lol.

I don't really blame him for his current form. We have spent 75m on a player who is best running at defenders, working channels and hitting first/second time strikes, and we're asking him to play a hold up game with intricate passes around the edge of the opposition box. He will never adapt to this style of play and i don't think he should have to. I can't remember the last time anyone played a decent early through ball for him to run on to.

I blame that on Jose for not using him correctly. Not on Lukaku. He has proven that he can score in this league, a lot more than Lacazette ever will. 

Edited by Eagles $5$

1 hour ago, Eagles $5$ said:

He was 90 mil. Let’s not sugarcoat it. 

Lacazette is 26, Lukaku is 24. Two years difference. Not really much. Lacazette is a better than Lukaku and I’d probably say he is better than Morata right now. Lacazette is absolutely a bargain.