Transfers & Rumors: Deadline Drama!

LeeEvans

59 minutes ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Griezmann replacement??? either way great get for them. Wasn't Arsenal offering like 90m for him at one point last year?

He had a poor year apparently. Dont think its necessarily a Griezmann replacement. Could be the signing Griezmann wanted to get him to stay. Not the same type player or position either. 

It could be my bias talking, but I think that the fact that we're signing Lemar means it's more likely that Griezmann's staying.

They are good friends and we've apparently asked Griezmann to recruit him for us.

We've also been looking to sign an attacking winger - we've been linked to Forsberg and Suso also - as an acknowledgement that the team struggles to breakdown smaller clubs that let us have possession, so I don't think that its necessarily an indication that Lemar is a replacement

5 hours ago, texans_uk said:

Justin kluivert joins Roma for £16m, £80m to top club in about 2 years I reckon.

Opposite for me. I think it's too early for him to move, he'll be back with a Vitesse type club trying to resurrect his career in my opinion. He's far too raw to move to a team like Roma.

With that said, Roma are splashing the cash aren't they? Between this move, and the Ziyech move, I believe that will be their 5th signing of the summer.

Looks like Arsenal and Sampdoria have concluded their part, 30 million total via 10 million each of the next three years. Now just have to agree to a contract with Torreira which it sounds like he’ll sign while at the World Cup. A nice transfer window, nothing extremely flashy but some solid signings in areas of need. Also sounds like they’re close to a deal for Leno.

15 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I've seen lots of reports that by the end of next week, Alisson will be replacing Keylor Navas. I don't watch much Serie A but how is the kid? I've watched highlights and found more of a liking to Gigi Donnarumma

There is a reason Ederson, who is a stud, is on the bench. Allison is one of the best in the world. 

12 hours ago, PAW said:

There is a reason Ederson, who is a stud, is on the bench. Allison is one of the best in the world. 

I'll say this. He didn't deal well at all with the corner for the Swiss goal this morning. 6 yard box is all the keeper on Corners.

This isn't to say he's bad though. I've literally seen about 45 minutes of him.

Edited by khodder

56 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

He’s a frustrating player. When he is at his best he’s one of the best players in the PL. I have endured a love hate relationship with Willian. 

5 years ago I'd be all over it.

But now, with Rashford and Martial already complaining about limited playing time and Willian being 29 and quoted at £60m, if it's true it's bonkers.