Sleepers

Humble_Beast

Quez Watkins = DeAndre Hopkins

QB: Cole McDonald

RB: DeeJay Dallas. Javon Leake. Jason Huntley

WR: Quez Watkins. James Proche. Omar Bayless. Stephen Guidry. 

TE: Devin Asiasi. Mitchell Wilcox. Josiah Deguara. 

G: Netane Muti. Will fall in draft. Yet, All-Pro.

OL: Hakeem Adeniji

DT: Khalil Davis

EDGE: Alex Highsmith. Alton Robinson.

ILB: Logan Wilson. Jordyn Brooks. 

CB: Nevelle Clarke. Reggie Robinson. Kindle Vildor. Bryce Hall.

Bryce Hall has gotten lost in this draft process and could have value

Slot CB: Shyheim Carter. Amik Robertson. Myles Bryant. 

S: Pat Nelson

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

Wtf man. That is what I said then was assured by a boise state fan that he was entering the 2020 draft. He sent me this article https://www.hogshaven.com/2019/12/20/21004514/hogs-haven-2020-nfl-draft-boise-state-preview

Yeah I looked that page up too before I sent it... appears to be a Dec 29, 2019 article , meaning before the deadline to declare.   I think you were duped.  I thought ND’s Kraemer was in the draft for like a few days when he wasn’t ever lol, it happens 

10 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Yeah I looked that page up too before I sent it... appears to be a Dec 29, 2019 article , meaning before the deadline to declare.   I think you were duped.  I thought ND’s Kraemer was in the draft for like a few days when he wasn’t ever lol, it happens 

Damn. That's shady... gunna have words with him and revoking his fandom of the blue turf boys. 

• Like 1

On 4/15/2020 at 4:05 AM, big_palooka said:

I think you answered your own questions. Trey Adams was at one point seen as the potential top T in college football. Injuries to his back and knee took a toll on his athletic ability. He looked bad all of 2019. He had a miserable combine, looked completely out of shape and his stock couldn't be any lower. I don't think he gets drafted at all.

Calling him a sleeper is misguided, because people know what he used to be. Only if he regains that form does he make it in the NFL.

There were also reports that he was one of the worst interviewees at the combine.