Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

1 hour ago, Shady Slim said:

and OJ doesn't get done in on his first lynch either, so then if the cc is actually OJ we'd blow a lynch using it on him

also is it worth moving the N4 deadline to just friday 9pm? on account of the draft

I would be fine with moving the N4 deadline up in the day tomorrow, something like 6pm est would be enough time to make it work, I would think? 

Friday is also fine 

Also - if I was scum along with mwil, do you really think I would quote him and latch onto a vote N1? I would be very distant with everyone

mwil's moves are obviously suspicious, but not inherently scummy because he drew a lot of attention to himself by doing all of that crap. If he is scum, it was extremely reckless

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Orca, do you agree with MWil's take?

that would make things easy for me

I do not. I'm in between on both ET and Pickle. I posted a few times last night that I'm actually feeling Pickle as BoB instead of scum

If Pickle was scum and his scummate came on with about 30 min until night and voted him to put him in the lead, I'd almost assuredly would assume Pickle would vote him back to put him up there was well. Now if that scummate was Fin and Fin has the most useless role, I 100%  believe Pickle would do that. I know I would, but Pickle didnt

So I'm kind of thinking ET is Trump, im not sold on it and not sold on Pickle being scum

Could he be, it's possible for sure, I'm just stuck on that voting sequence D2

Also, this being N4, let's see if one of the trumps can take out the other

I'd say use the lynch looking for another scum