Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

38 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I addressed this already. Votes swung.

38 minutes ago, swoosh said:

So, you're holding it against me that I was wrong on you being scum? Tell me, did I back off of that, or do you see me voting you now? Make sure you hold everyone else to the same standard then.

11 hours ago, The Orca said:

So in your idea of the game, Fin tried to lynch Pickle who he is scum with him and Daboyle who is also scum with him was just going to let Pickle be lynched when he could have easily saved him without drawing much attention. Claiming Trump that late serves little purpose other than hoping 1 or 2 votes jump off

Pickle being Trump is possible though 

Youre right about this, pickle being scum doesnt align with the way the votes were happening that night. 

that does nothing to prove bob/trump though. it just means he is not scum

pickle claiming trump that late was a desperation move for sure

39 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Rudy Gobert - If Rudy is lynched he will automatically pass the virus to one uninfected player by touching all of the microphones at the press beefing 

OJ Simpson - Every night can protect one of the three other Team Virus from getting treated by Trump; if Fauci tests him he will come back 'never infected'; he will survive a first lynch attempt

if we can, we should try to lynch oj. i highly doubt pickle is oj because he was begging to be lynched with that fake claim. he's more than likely rudy. 

let et/trump take care of rudy (50/50 chance if oj is dead) and we avoid rudy passing the virus to one of us. 

that's why we don't go pickle tonight. it's pretty much known that pickle is scum. 

It would make sense that mwil would be rudy. draw as much negative attention to yourself as possible, especially early in the game. 

Otherwise I cant see a strategic reason to do such a thing. too much heat for other scum roles while not being civ at all. It also makes sense why he wanted everyone to lynch him when it was OT. 

The shoe fits

Hobo is OJ imo. 

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I addressed this already. Votes swung.

So, you're holding it against me that I was wrong on you being scum? Tell me, did I back off of that, or do you see me voting you now? Make sure you hold everyone else to the same standard then.

lol oh my. you posted that you never faked a role. i quoted your post where you faked a role. those posts came at the same time. you're even lying today. 

7 minutes ago, N4L said:

Youre right about this, pickle being scum doesnt align with the way the votes were happening that night. 

that does nothing to prove bob/trump though. it just means he is not scum

pickle claiming trump that late was a desperation move for sure

this post is highly suspicious. how could you possibly arrive at that conclusion based on votes alone?

3 minutes ago, N4L said:

can @The Orca give us a list of the non active people who have posted just enough to ensure no modkill but not enough to actually do anything?

Mookie feels like a perfect example of this. 

I would vote inline with @Forge if he wasnt doing this himself lol 

Mookie

Josh

Mega

Biggio

Dome

MD4L

Hobo

Lefty

7 minutes ago, N4L said:

It would make sense that mwil would be rudy. draw as much negative attention to yourself as possible, especially early in the game. 

Otherwise I cant see a strategic reason to do such a thing. too much heat for other scum roles while not being civ at all. It also makes sense why he wanted everyone to lynch him when it was OT. 

The shoe fits

Hobo is OJ imo. 

That's way outta left-field. Is this because of Richard Sherman vs Patty P? Because if it is, I'm willing to concede that I'd put Sherman in my locker-room 10 times out of 10. And if I'm playing press, it's always going to be Sherman. But if we're talking off-man, zone, or blitzing, I'd rather have Patty P every. Single. Time. Also Kliff is better looking than Kyle, but there's no need to feel ashamed because the NFC West is full of the NFL's studliest coaches (led by Mr Shirtless Pete Carroll).

I'm definitely NOT OJ, btw. You might be scum, though.

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

this post is highly suspicious. how could you possibly arrive at that conclusion based on votes alone?

Because fin was the 6th person voting for pickle.

I am disregarding the the last second votes by you and @Shady Slim while evaluating voting patterns, because they were in the last 20s and it was not enough time for anyone to react to with any sort of strategy. 

if you and shady dont pull off pickle in the last 10s then pickle dies. If pickle was scum, I would think fin would have moved his vote to you, which would have sealed your fate (without you and shady moving to fin in the last 10s, which again, no one had time to react to or do anything with)

1 minute ago, N4L said:

Because fin was the 6th person voting for pickle.

I am disregarding the the last second votes by you and @Shady Slim while evaluating voting patterns, because they were in the last 20s and it was not enough time for anyone to react to with any sort of strategy. 

if you and shady dont pull off pickle in the last 10s then pickle dies. If pickle was scum, I would think fin would have moved his vote to you, which would have sealed your fate (without you and shady moving to fin in the last 10s, which again, no one had time to react to or do anything with)

I've never been one to put all my eggs in one basket w votes. so let me ask you this, do you believe ET is lying and he's scum?

Edited by swoosh