Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The joke invest mwil did a long time ago? That seemed like he was being silly.

5 minutes ago, N4L said:

mwil tagged everyone voting bcb to get them to move their votes to orca

he didn't tag anyone that was voting for anyone other than bcb voters. that is significant to me

On 4/18/2020 at 3:23 PM, mission27 said:

You don't have any material nonpublic info tbh

You are free to play or help the hosts at your discretion 

On 4/18/2020 at 3:23 PM, mission27 said:

After consulting with matts, malfatron, and others the MoL has made some tweaks to make the game a little more balanced.  We will be sending out roles tonight or tomorrow AM.  Game will start tomorrow and N1 will likely be Monday.

On 4/17/2020 at 11:08 PM, mission27 said:

alright well I'm doing some tweaking, many people have provided good feedback to the MoL, but yes I'll try to send some out tomorrow.  We'll randomize with more roles than we need and if we get fewer signups I'll upgrade some of the normal or semi-normal civs to be on the astk force.  Hows that sound?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

going off this and the post i quoted earlier i feel that if any were updated to be on the task force that would be reflected in the OP, and there are none of those, but, there definitely would be seminormal civs with more generic or passive roles and powers tbh

• Like 2

Just now, Shady Slim said:

going off this and the post i quoted earlier i feel that if any were updated to be on the task force that would be reflected in the OP, and there are none of those, but, there definitely would be seminormal civs with more generic or passive roles and powers tbh

Possible