Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

That’s good.

I’m not saying you’re all bad.

I’m just saying everything would go a lot better for everyone if we just randomly do whatever I decide to do at any given time.

I mean, yeah, I lack good leadership and refuse responsibility for any action that isn’t positive.

But what is the worst that could happen?

Yeah okay, we could lose, but we could lose together like I made the mean Town lose in WWE Mafia.

And I know what you’re thinking: “It’s okay, SwAg, you’re a natural entertainer and we would do that all again exactly the same.”

And let me tell you: so would I.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

And I know what you’re thinking: “It’s okay, SwAg, you’re a natural entertainer and we would do that all again exactly the same.”

None of this. None of this at all.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well maybe your brain is just not as tremendous as you tell us it is then 😤

My brain is the most complex and beautiful feat of engineering this planet has ever witnessed. I am the smartest person I've ever met, and I once met Dave Chappelle.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

My brain is the most complex and beautiful feat of engineering this planet has ever witnessed. I am the smartest person I've ever met, and I once met Dave Chappelle.

200.gif

Im going to Rando tonights "jail" between @ET80 and @swoosh. Which leaves me out in the open to be converted. I am telling you all this because I am banking on there being a BG role that not listed. So, feel free to protect me tonight if you can.

We lynch daboyle tonight. Pickle tomorrow. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 2