Cleveland

Fulton

Mims

Madubuike

Winefield

Baun

Davis

Pittman

Uche (Uche is interesting, he was used a ton in coverage at Michigan, one of my favorites in this draft.)

Taylor

Hamler (another of my favorites and with Jeudy I’d feel comfortable drafting him now)

Mckinney (I could see Fangio liking his game)

Diggs

Hennessy

Hunt

Chinn (like Chinn a lot as well, kind of the smaller knock off version of Simmons). 

Edited by germ-x
  • Like 1

I know a YAC gadget guy would be tempting, but I think we should target a big bodied high point guy to compliment Jeudy. When we go 3 wide, you want him in the slot. I think a wideout that can high point and box out would be more useful than a smaller outside speed guy. Hamler for example is a slot guy who can play outside on go routes and long crossing routes, but he isnt winning many battles in the air. 

Antonio Golden-Gandy may be a great fit in this role IMO. 

14 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

I know a YAC gadget guy would be tempting, but I think we should target a big bodied high point guy to compliment Jeudy. When we go 3 wide, you want him in the slot. I think a wideout that can high point and box out would be more useful than a smaller outside speed guy. Hamler for example is a slot guy who can play outside on go routes and long crossing routes, but he isnt winning many battles in the air. 

I agree and I think we can get a guy with one of the later 3rds or even the 4th.  DPJ, Golden-Gandy are bigger box out types and even tho he's smaller I think Bowden would be a nice addition with one of the 3rd rd picks. 

31 minutes ago, jsthomp2007 said:

I think you stop them too...I think the Casey trade proves that.  When the Broncos had Pot Roast and Williams at the nose, and then you had D. Ware and Von off the edge, they killed mobile QBs.  I harken to Cam Newton who could do nothing to the Broncos in the three times he met them.  I think you got to do the same with Mahomes.  I would say go score 35 a game and hold Mahomes in check to hope that you hold him to under 30 points, and you got a fighting chance.  I am hoping Casey provides the interior push to give Chubb and Von freedom to chase Mahomes...but then again you need some lockdown CBs...Chris Harris, Talib, and TJ formed a pretty good DB group.  

And the last sentence is realistically why I see CB as one of the next two picks. Going out and getting Bouye solves a part of the puzzle, but I have to believe we're eyeing up different CB options. I would ****** Jaylen Johnson up in a heartbeat.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, broncos67 said:

And the last sentence is realistically why I see CB as one of the next two picks. Going out and getting Bouye solves a part of the puzzle, but I have to believe we're eyeing up different CB options. I would ****** Jaylen Johnson up in a heartbeat.

Yup. Can't count on Callahan, jury still out on Yiadom and Bausby. Let's go get Johnson or Fulton if they fall to 46.

26 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

AGG, DPJ, Lynn Bowden (not your specific type) are all guys we should be considering at the 100+ pick mark, they'll likely be BPA at that point, and by the looks of it, someone will be still on the board if the WR devaluation continues.  Fingers crossed.

11 minutes ago, broncos67 said:

I’m all aboard the CB train today.   Should be a fun day with 4 picks.

I am kinda hungover this morning, but for the life of me I can’t figure out what got censored out here haha @broncos67

AGG, DPJ, Lynn Bowden (not your specific type) are all guys we should be considering at the 100+ pick mark, they'll likely be BPA at that point, and by the looks of it, someone will be still on the board if the WR devaluation continues.  Fingers crossed.

Yep, and honestly if there isnt a run on WR until later we may be able to snag one of them in R4. 

If teams take Higgins off the board b/c of his poor testing he could become a tremendous steal at 3.77. Or a small trade up. His catch radius would be Lock's dream. 

22 minutes ago, broncofan48 said:

I’m all aboard the CB train today.   Should be a fun day with 4 picks.

I am kinda hungover this morning, but for the life of me I can’t figure out what got censored out here haha @broncos67

I have a guess: ******.

EDIT: I was right. It’s sn a tch

Edited by broncosfan_101
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

Yep, and honestly if there isnt a run on WR until later we may be able to snag one of them in R4. 

If teams take Higgins off the board b/c of his poor testing he could become a tremendous steal at 3.77. Or a small trade up. His catch radius would be Lock's dream. 

Big yes.

• Like 1

How far does everyone think Shenault will drop?  Broncos have a lot of picks today he might be worth it at 95 if we go CB early

I think he falls to R3, but not that late. 

He isnt the type of guy that I think ideally compliments Sutton / Jeudy (Again, liking that big high pointer where he is more of a jumbo slot IMO) but if he was there are 95 you take him on value alone.