SNF GDT: Oakland Raiders at Washington Redskins

titans0021

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

Yeah I'm gonna take an ice bath and leave it alone. My neighbor's a nice guy I'm gonna leave him be. 

I'm physically hurting watching this defense. I can only yell so much.

Look on the bright side, at least Brian Hoyer and the 49ers didn't drop 39 points on your defense after failing to score a TD in the first two games. ;)

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Yea, Norton Jr. sucks, but JDR has a tendency to be too loyal to his assistants.

Oh believe me, I've been screaming for his firing for years. Other Raiders fans of FF tend to be a lot more forgiving. I've just never seen it. I'd think another guy would love the chance to work with this team.

1 minute ago, mcmurtry86 said:

If the Raiders can't slow down Washington's offense without Reed, how do they plan on slowing down KC, Pittsburgh or New England in a big game?

Crazier things have happened. Sometimes teams just don't show up. If they show up they can go toe to toe with any team.

Just now, mcmurtry86 said:

If the Raiders can't slow down Washington's offense without Reed, how do they plan on slowing down KC, Pittsburgh or New England in a big game?

Well we played great against a Titans offense that destroyed the Seahawks defense today. Today made very little sense across the whole league lol

Just now, riceman80 said:

Well we played great against a Titans offense that destroyed the Seahawks defense today. Today made very little sense across the whole league lol

The Titans offense is great? I'd say there's a huge difference between Tennessee and KC/New England/Pittsburgh

Archived