37 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the Game?

• Aaron Rodgers
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Josh Jones
    • Kevin King
    • Ty Montgomery

Just now, ChaRisMa said:

Either he was jumping the slant, or trying to communicate something. Took a step in as the ball was being snapped. No way to recover from that on that corner route in man. Not the worst idea though. If he runs any other route than that you'll have a buddy nearby for Glennon to deal with.

He was jumping the slant route IMO, totally overplayed it.  Don't anticipate Kendall Wright being the fade throw target.

Just now, deltarich87 said:

End of half Packers defense giving up points again. Not sure about them blitzing there tbh. Force Glennon to throw into a crowd in the end zone

Wanted a sack. They had no TOs right? Going all out

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

There's literally no reason that King should have taken any blame on that one.  Randall got beat.

Bad play for him there definitely. However I really don't like seeing us playing man to man across the border with 3 wide stacked on one side. Tough thing to ask your corners to do

Just now, Rodjahs12 said:

Bad play for him there definitely. However I really don't like seeing us playing man to man across the border with 3 wide stacked on one side. Tough thing to ask your corners to do

Had that same thought but everyone is going crazy over who gets to eat Randall's beating heart I was like meh

1 minute ago, Rodjahs12 said:

With a QB that has questionable decision making and worse accuracy, I don't want pitch and catch situations.

Just now, CWood21 said:

He was jumping the slant route IMO, totally overplayed it.  Don't anticipate Kendall Wright being the fade throw target.

Rightfully so. He ran free past two CBs to get the catch not named Randall. It was man coverage all day  though. King wasn't looking for a ball that his man had no chance at.

Archived