2020 NFL draft discussion thread (Spoiler free thread)

Totty

7 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

It's not even just the height really.  His whole frame is colossal in every aspect basically.  It just seems like too much human being to work in the more confined space on the interior of an NFL line to me.

I mean Saints did a lot of 6'5/340+ guys at OT with Brees at QB with guys like Carl Nicks or tall 6'7/320+ in guys like Andrus Peat, so it's not impossible for someone that big to work in confined spaces

Just now, Raves said:

I mean Saints did a lot of 6'5/340+ guys at OT with Brees at QB with guys like Carl Nicks or tall 6'7/320+ in guys like Andrus Peat, so it's not impossible for someone that big to work in confined spaces

I think he was talking a out someone that size sliding in to OG.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Was just thinking the same thing. Would be crazy if we were able to get one of them

i mean either Jeudy or Lamb would fit great with Michael Thomas and would let Sanders stick to being an elite slot receiver.  At that point you take the WR and just hope that Anzalone and the Kiko or whoever it was we traded for stays healthy at LBer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raves said:

I just don't really see it.  But i also really like Becton a ton at LT...so hopefully for the Jets, we'll never have to find out.

Just now, drew39k said:

Yeah.  I don't really worry about Becton at LT.  But i thought it was being suggested that if it doesn't work there, he can just kick inside.  Which i don't see working out.

Just now, drew39k said:

Nicks and Peat were both projected as OT and moved to OG by the Saints and had great careers there.  Granted this guy is a little taller than Nicks, and alittle bit heavier than Peat, but not too far off to think a tallish QB could work with it, especially with Bell at RB as well to give a big body that can run block and pass block on the inside.