2020 NFL draft discussion thread (Spoiler free thread)

Totty

6 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Are they? There have been several times they've gone to a house only for it to not be the pick...

They showed Hunt earlier, went next pick to Miami. Come back from commercial, show Delpit and Winfield and they go back to back. 

Edited by NickChowaniec

Just now, onejayhawk said:

Two safeties, back to back. Winfield may be better this fall. Delpit long term, which fits the two teams making the picks. Browns are building. The Bucs are going all in.

J

Winfield's gonna be a perennial Pro Bowler. There are only a few people I've watched at the NCAA level (without bias) where I said, this kids gonna be a star on Sundays. Last person I said that for was Bobby Wagner and I have that feeling on Winfield.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Winfield's gonna be a perennial Pro Bowler. There are only a few people I've watched at the NCAA level (without bias) where I said, this kids gonna be a star on Sundays. Last person I said that for was Bobby Wagner and I have that feeling on Winfield.

I remember having that same feeling watching Eric Decker. Sometimes you just know.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

I can believe that. His game is a lot tighter than Delpit. a DB thatt makes no mistakes is valuable thing. Delpit has so much in the way of physical assets, but the attitude has ???

J