Who should we target on day two?

RaidersAreOne

Mayock needs to make his money today. 3 3rds, is what separates the pretenders from the contenders. I need a RB, WR and BPA defense. 

Moss or Akers at RB

Should be a quality WR available

I really like Malik Harrison as LB depth/Kwit insurance...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Gruden loves his 4 QBs. And our group of 3 QBs right now is extremely underwhelming. 

Give it up man.  They are clearly building around Carr and Maroita is a solid backup.  What are you implying by saying that our 3 QB's are underwhelming?  

They have had a ton of draft capital over the last 2 years and have stuck with Carr all they way.  It is so obvious to anyone who really understands the QB position what is going on here and you keep holding out hope that they are moving on from Carr.  Mayock and Gruden clearly feel he needs more weapons and they are giving him exactly that.  I just hope we go WR with one of our 3rds.  

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I’ll go contrarian and say no. I think Edwards can become an Allen Robinson type of player. I think he was far more tested in the SEC and greatly let down by qb play like reagor.

Pittman is a little bit bigger, a little better better athletically, has better hands, and is a slightly better route runner. Pittman played with a true freshman QB in back to back years. If he goes to the right team I think he could be pretty similar to Courtland Sutton. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Pittman is a little bit bigger, a little better better athletically, has better hands, and is a slightly better route runner. Pittman played with a true freshman QB in back to back years. If he goes to the right team I think he could be pretty similar to Courtland Sutton. 

Hopefully our team

4 hours ago, massraider said:

Ruggs: 5 drops in 3 years.

Going to the QB who had more drops than anyone over last few years. 

Holla.

We’ve been like Top 5 in drops since 2014. You gotta wonder if it has to do with Carrs ball placement TBH. Cooper on the Cowboys? Extremely sure handed, I think he dropped like 2 balls last year. Seth Roberts on the Ravens? 0 drops. Crabtree on the Ravens the year after he left? Also, very sure-handed. This was discussed in-length a while back. 

If Ruggs becomes a drop machine, I think there’s more to the equation. 

4 hours ago, Geezy said:

this is the guy a lot of these experts on here wanted to pair with Lamb. 

I was not a fan of the Lamb/Hamler pairing. 

I thought Ruggs/Pittman was the best pairing in the entire draft. 

Although Jeudy was my favorite solo WR. Ruggs being #2, ahead of Lamb. 

Edited by BayRaider