2020 NFL Draft - Day Two Discussion

RpMc

Just now, byuvike88 said:

Anybody else possibly interested in Hurts if he is there at 58?

I honestly wondered about this earlier in the day. I think it'd be interesting, though not sure we'd actually pull the trigger on it

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Boda said:

I know a lot won't be on board but right now I'm all about getting Mims but would be perfectly fine with any of these others

Trevon Diggs (CB)

Ezra Cleveland (OL)

Terrell Lewis (EDGE)

Chase Claypool (WR)

Prince Tega-Wanogho (OT)

Jaylon Johnson (CB)

Justin Madubuike (DT)

I'd be on board for Mims.  I'd be sorry in the morning, but it would be a lot of fun for the moment - and reading the reactions in the Packers Forum after we sniped the last good receiver would almost make it worth it all just for that.  :D

• Like 3

Just now, vikingsrule said:

Seems like there’s still a ton of talent on the board. Might be worth packaging some of the thirds or fourths and a fifth to move up for another second round pick. 

I could see trading up to the top of the 3rd round. I don't think it'd cost that much 

• Like 1

I would have thought that The Vikings would have used some of their extra picks to move up to the middle of The 2nd Round to pick up a great player who would drop as far as Jaylon Johnson.  They need to move up to make sure they get Ezra Cleveland or Josh Jones.

• Like 1