I'm an idiot

MemphisEagles

4 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

Honestly I have no idea. How many teams, 24?

I mean my starters are AJ Green and Jarvis Landry.  I put Beasley in my flex for some dumb reason.  I have Telvin Coleman, Cooper Kupp, Alvin Kumara, all as better options.  I just know as soon as I put Beasley on my bench he's going to go off.  I know it...

4 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:
10 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

Honestly I have no idea. How many teams, 24?

I mean my starters are AJ Green and Jarvis Landry.  I put Beasley in my flex for some dumb reason.  I have Telvin Coleman, Cooper Kupp, Alvin Kumara, all as better options.  I just know as soon as I put Beasley on my bench he's going to go off.  I know it...

I'm here to tell you that he won't.

He may next week against green bay actually......

;) 

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I started the perfect team for me.

and lost by 9 because my opponent had Greg Zeurlein so i still feel like an idiot. 27 points he got!?!?!

TWENTY SEVEN!!!

Kickers are so dumb in fantasy man lol

22 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

I tried to lobby to get rid of the kicker in my league and replace it with another flex spot and I got shut down because "kickers are a part of the game"...???

That's when you come back with, "Fine, then I want to have a punter spot on the roster". +1 point for 50 yard net punt, +1 inside the 20, +2 inside the 10, +3 inside the 5, -1 for touchbacks.

13 minutes ago, Forge said:
36 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

I tried to lobby to get rid of the kicker in my league and replace it with another flex spot and I got shut down because "kickers are a part of the game"...???

That's when you come back with, "Fine, then I want to have a punter spot on the roster". +1 point for 50 yard net punt, +1 inside the 20, +2 inside the 10, +3 inside the 5, -1 for touchbacks.

take that back

I've had a nice mix of poor drafting and injury luck.  Drafted Isaiah Crowell and Allen Robinson fairly high.  Crow just sucks and Robinson hurt.  Also have lost Carr and Chris Carson (my best late round choice) to injury.  Jameson Crowder was another poor pick that has bit me.  Lost out on the FABB claim on Deshaun Watson (put in $26 of my season long $100 budget, but that apparently wasn't enough), and with CJ Anderson on the bye I'm running out this mish mash this week:

QB: Jacoby Brissett
RB: Isaiah Crowell
RB: Doug Martin
WR: Antonio Brown
WR: Sterling Shepard
WR: Jermaine Kearse
TE: Rob Gronkowski
W/R/T: Eddy Lacy
DEF: Minnesota Vikings
K: Stephen Gostkowski 

Bench: Cooper Kupp, Derek Carr (I), CJ Anderson (Bye), Thomas Rawls, Nelson Agholor, JD McKissic

12 Team League, standard scoring

3 hours ago, TheMonarch1110 said:

i swear I can not catch a break this season. 1-3. Team is doing awful. Pick up Folk for the game last night... you know the rest.

At least you still have a shot to win. There's nothing like your opponent having multiple thursday night players, and he happens to have all the ones who actually showed up. Sucks with it being friday morning and feeling I've already lost for the week. The 4th quarter absolutely destroyed me last night. He had Hogan / Brate (he picked him up right before the game started) and Jackson. Going into the 4th quarter, they had a combined 26.5, ended up 46. Pretty sure it's too big of a gap to fill at this point, particularly with my make shift lineup this week. 

10 hours ago, TheMonarch1110 said:

i swear I can not catch a break this season. 1-3. Team is doing awful. Pick up Folk for the game last night... you know the rest.

You deserve an extra loss just for picking up a bucs kicker xD

On 10/6/2017 at 11:23 AM, Forge said:

At least you still have a shot to win. There's nothing like your opponent having multiple thursday night players, and he happens to have all the ones who actually showed up. Sucks with it being friday morning and feeling I've already lost for the week. The 4th quarter absolutely destroyed me last night. He had Hogan / Brate (he picked him up right before the game started) and Jackson. Going into the 4th quarter, they had a combined 26.5, ended up 46. Pretty sure it's too big of a gap to fill at this point, particularly with my make shift lineup this week. 

I was that guy that had 51 points after Thursday night(had Rodgers and Jordy) and still lost because of the freaking kicker

Archived