The QB Thread: Everything Carr, Stidham and beyond...

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

It’s just different standards some teams aren’t ok with not winning Super Bowls and aren’t impressed with just making it to the playoffs then there’s us. We’re ok with going 500. We’re ok with carr taking a crap on himself in pivotal games. We spend all our money on offense then blame the defense.

Even tho that backnblack poster showed specifically how carr and the offenses mistakes made the defense look much worse. And without it the defense would be more middle of the pack. *crickets*

that 408 dude even exposed Carr’s best year 2016 as fraudulent *crickets*

I exposed how Carr’s comeback victory trophies are also suspect

It’s just different levels 

Nonsense you talk about standards but **** on Carr and try to pump up the defense. How does that even make sense? If Carr was the issue we’d have replaced him, yet, we’ve dumped a bunch of assets on the defense for some reason. 

2 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Nonsense you talk about standards but **** on Carr and try to pump up the defense. How does that even make sense? If Carr was the issue we’d have replaced him, yet, we’ve dumped a bunch of assets on the defense for some reason. 

Pump up the defense from epic garbage to semi bad? 

yea you got me lol guilty so “semi bad” is not acceptable here?

maybe you’ll address the topic about Carr’s effect on the defense….

Pump up the defense from epic garbage to semi bad? 

yea you got me lol guilty so “semi bad” is not acceptable here?

maybe you’ll address the topic about Carr’s effect on the defense….

Semi bad? Lmao we’ve had one top 20 defense since 2014. And when we were “semi bad” (ranked 20th) we went 12-4 

Meh if he didn’t have that atl game I’d agree imo as a vet / semi franchise player that should never happen. 

Bad games happen, Brady threw 3 picks in the NFC Championship Game and still got to the SB. It’s almost like football is a team sport. Carr throws 3 picks we get rolled by 30. 

• Like 4

Btw, this stupid sh*t , ongoing forever, old as methuselah, wore out discussion is exactly why (IMO) we don’t see any more post’s from some of the oldest posters on here.... they’re tired of it prolly.  I don’t try to attack anyone, I definitely believe everyone is entitled to their opinion. But I sure as h*ll ain’t gonna sit back and let people insult me by comparing me to an obsessive suicidal fan (Stan) or call me a cult member (lmao!) but someone outta change his profile name to raiderchef and have a giant wooden spoon as an avatar.... cuz he stirs the pot like no one else!!!!......period.  Almost like he’s getting a kick out of it.....jus sayin. SMH 

40 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Semi bad? Lmao we’ve had one top 20 defense since 2014. And when we were “semi bad” (ranked 20th) we went 12-4 

They were also #2 in takeaways with 30 on the year.  That made them at least a top 15 defense.

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

one year he finally found his deep ball and his main deep ball sidekick left…think about that for a second 

now…what’s your thoughts on backnblack’s breakdown of the effects Carr’s mistakes had on the defense and how the offense took the defense from semi bad to epic garbage levels 

Semi bad? Nah they’ve just been bad. Even on a per drive basis they’ve been bad. Turnovers can’t explain that. 

4 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

one year he finally found his deep ball and his main deep ball sidekick left…think about that for a second 

now…what’s your thoughts on backnblack’s breakdown of the effects Carr’s mistakes had on the defense and how the offense took the defense from semi bad to epic garbage levels 

You act like any other QBs turnovers don’t negatively affect their defense lol until we get a breakdown of the entire league QBs and there turnover outcomes, it really don’t mean much. It’s common sense that a QBs turnover will lead to points for the other teams

6 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Carr has put up good numbers, yet this team struggles to win games because of the ****ty defense. I'll say he gets the Raiders to the playoffs with any sort of respectful defense.  He'd have to play lights out though to get to the playoffs with Mahomes, Hebert and Lock in the division. 

The Rams had the 20th best defense in the league and went 13-3/made the Super Bowl with Goff. 

10 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Then **** the bed in the superbowl and helped his team score a grand total of 3 points. He had the #1 defense this year and played poorly, plus he's been trending in the wrong direction since Gurley fell off.

Tom Brady put up 13 points against the 20th best defense in the league during that Super Bowl and in two of his Super Bowl losses has scored 17 and 14.