The QB Thread: Everything Carr, Stidham and beyond...

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Foles a FA? He seemed to be saddled with a bad contract that teams don’t wanna trade for last season 

It was rumored that we had inquired about him recently. He has one year left on his deal and I think he'd come with a $3M cap hit if we traded for him.

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

It was rumored that we had inquired about him recently. He has one year left on his deal and I think he'd come with a $3M cap hit if we traded for him.

The problem with Foles is that he needed to be protected. The guy is a statue in the pocket

15 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

The problem with Foles is that he needed to be protected. The guy is a statue in the pocket

Other than Foles the only other viable backup QBs on the market that I see are Andy Dalton or Ryan Fitzpatrick. Dwayne Haskins/Mason Rudolph could be on the trade block soon though.

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Other than Foles the only other viable backup QBs on the market that I see are Andy Dalton or Ryan Fitzpatrick. Dwayne Haskins/Mason Rudolph could be on the trade block soon though.

Probably should just go with Gilbert or see who gets cut after the draft. We should draft a late round QB…Bailey Zappe

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

Probably should just go with Gilbert or see who gets cut after the draft. We should draft a late round QB…Bailey Zappe

I'd still prefer to bring in a veteran that's been around the league, even if he never has to play it's still nice to have someone like that in the QB room with Carr.