Week 4: Lions (2-1) at VIKINGS (2-1)

swede700

On 9/27/2017 at 4:44 PM, VikeManDan said:

Robinson has had his fair share of penalties as well. Pressuring Stafford will go a long way in getting the W. I expect big things from Griffen and Hunter on Sunday. 

If I counted correctly, 19 sacks in the 6 matchups since Zimmer came to Minnesota....pressure seems to be a norm in this matchup.

15 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

I'm ok with Bradford being out this week. Give him another week of rest/rehab. I'll go as far to say I'd be ok with him missing next week (Bears) as well.

I think we need Keenum on the sideline with a clipboard as soon as possible.  His past history shows that he is not a long-term (more than two games) starter.

1 hour ago, Virginia Viking said:

I think we need Keenum on the sideline with a clipboard as soon as possible.  His past history shows that he is not a long-term (more than two games) starter.

He's been a .500 QB for most of his career, on teams that are less-talented than this one is. His history isn't as bad as you think.

17 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

I'm ok with Bradford being out this week. Give him another week of rest/rehab. I'll go as far to say I'd be ok with him missing next week (Bears) as well.

I've got no issue with Keenum starting either. Detroit is an okay team, but the fact that the game is in MN will help. Keenum might have the hot hand and if he can keep it going, I think he could start in Chicago too who is awful right now.

getting Bradford ready for the Packers game should be the goal, not to look past the next two opponents, but it is what it is..

46 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Before coming to Minnesota, Keenum and Bradford were very similar QBs. Bradford simply had a large body of work. 

Yeah...I'm not trusting of either, to tell the truth.  Bradford can't stay healthy, and Keenum has been...meh...his whole career.

37 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

getting Bradford ready for the Packers game should be the goal, not to look past the next two opponents, but it is what it is..

At that point if Keenum continues to have the hot hand what do you do? Anyways back to the Lions, who I agree, shouldn't be overlooked. Any updates on Ansah and Davis? 

16 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

At that point if Keenum continues to have the hot hand what do you do? Anyways back to the Lions, who I agree, shouldn't be overlooked. Any updates on Ansah and Davis? 

Have to go back to Bradford based on how he performed week one and Keenums history. It's not like Bradford was bad. If Bradford struggles or gets hurt, there will be a QB controversy I'm sure, especially when Teddy is healthy.

Vikings tackle Rashod Hill sat out practice and was listed as questionable for Sunday with a knee injury he apparently suffered in Thursday’s workout. Tackle Mike Remmers returned to practice after sitting out Thursday with an illness, and was not listed on the injury report.

The only other player listed was quarterback Sam Bradford, who had been ruled out Thursday.

http://www.twincities.com/2017/09/29/vikings-roster-move-needed-when-wr-michael-floyd-returns-next-week-to-roster/

Told myself I'd never buy another jersey after buying a Peterson one years ago. Thought I'd be able to wear him forever, he's be an iconic Viking but I just can't. I tell myself a lot of things since I decided to buy a Smith jersey for tomorrow. He's going to reward me with pick-6. Book it. 

On 9/27/2017 at 7:31 PM, vikingsrule said:

If Robinson is truly lazy, what do we have to worry about? 

Exactly. Think Futurama.

LAZY GUY: "A wise guy, huh? If I wasn't so lazy, I'd punch you in the stomach."

FRYE: "...But you are lazy, right?"

LAZY GUY: "Oh, don't get me started."

Archived