> 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <

Kiltman

11 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:
12 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

We still need 1 more safety.

And another corner after we sign Adoree.

Needs (assuming we sign Adoree)
GM
WR1
WR3
CB2
MLB
DE
SS
TE2
P
QB2
OL Depth
OLB (whichever spot Singleton doesn't play)
CB4
Power RB that can run at least 4.59 and not drop easy dump offs

17 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

You're a believer in Hurts?

I liked what he showed and would like to give him a shot with a real offseason and competent playcalling. 

Best formula is have a good team and get a good rookie QB, we don’t have a particularly good team  rn so let’s build one while kicking the tires on Jalen.

58 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Absolutely I'd love ASJ and Hamsah for instance. There's like 10 other combos I'd be cool with too. All interchangeable. We still need to draft secondary hard.

I meant two rookie corners not like anything we have is worth a damn besides slay currently.

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:
1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

You're a believer in Hurts?

I liked what he showed and would like to give him a shot with a real offseason and competent playcalling. 

Best formula is have a good team and get a good rookie QB, we don’t have a particularly good team  rn so let’s build one while kicking the tires on Jalen.

That's a fair point. I'm definitely not sold on him, but he's someone I think Eagles fans would love if he was good, so I hope he develops under the new staff if we don't go QB at 6. I still feel like its a possibility though. Wouldn't surprise me if we traded down either if the compensation is there. Adam Schefter kinda hinted at it I believe.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Are you allowed to trade with division rivals on TDN's mock draft machine? I offered the Football Team like 45-60 picks from 2021-2025 and it still wouldn't let me trade with them and they were the team moving up like 12 spots lol.

Nope. The bengals also don't trade. 

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

That's a fair point. I'm definitely not sold on him, but he's someone I think Eagles fans would love if he was good, so I hope he develops under the new staff if we don't go QB at 6. I still feel like its a possibility though. Wouldn't surprise me if we traded down either if the compensation is there. Adam Schefter kinda hinted at it I believe.

Yeah anyone who’s 100% on Jalen is either a homer of the highest order or delusional. Obviously would be great if he works out for us. Love his toughness and demeanor, but need to see way more.

End of the day I think at least three of the QBs go top five. So we’d probably be sitting at 6 with Lance or we have to give up some assets to move up. Which I get why you might like Wilson or Fields, but it’s probably gonna take a lot more assets than any of us would like to move up and that’s if you can even get those teams to move off it.

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <