The Defense

MKnight82

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

No he wasn't 

When [the franchise tag was rescinded] it was crazy because Mr. Bruce (Allen), the President, hit [me] up right away with a jersey, No. 24. And the crazy thing is I didn’t see it until a day and a half later because I was still getting over the fact of what was going on.

-Josh Norman 

I find it hard to believe Bruce Allen didn't have any say . Not saying he was " fully " the reason but he sparked up something for him to wanna join the skins .

Ill give SM more credit tho because his picks are looking much better than expected .

yet we are 2-2.Our defense has been the best surprise in a long time for this team. On the bright side we lost to two very good teams. I'm sticking at 7-9 as our highest probability record with the remaining schedule predictions below 

Beat SF- they are the worst team in the NFL, Minn, Giants, Chargers, Cardinals

Losses to Philly,  Dallas, Seattle, NOLA, Dallas, Broncos and Giants

3 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

yet we are 2-2.Our defense has been the best surprise in a long time for this team. On the bright side we lost to two very good teams. I'm sticking at 7-9 as our highest probability record with the remaining schedule predictions below 

I think we'll sweep the giants this year.  I agree on the 49ers, and Chargers.  I also think we'll beat the Saints.  

I think we will go 1-1 with Dallas.  

We will probably screw up and lose one of the Vikings or Cardinals games even though we should win both.  So I'm 1-1 on those.  

I think we'll lose to Seattle and the Broncos.  

We'll probably lose in Philly.  

So I have us at a rather optimistic 9-7 at this point.  

On 10/7/2017 at 1:21 PM, lavar703 said:

At that point in time McCloughan was supposed to have full say over the roster so if Bruce signed Norman than they lied to Scot right out of the gate. 

I’m sure it was an organizational decision. Its not always just one man in the FO’s decision or one guy that gets it done. I’m sure they all decided to go get him. It’s always been Bruce’s job to get the contract stuff going. 

On 10/10/2017 at 11:36 AM, Doc Draper said:

I think we beat the teams you say, split with Dallas, beat NO, beat NYG twice and beat Phila at home:

10-6, and a playoff birth.

Archived