How many games will we win this season?

NYRaider

How many games will we win?   

39 members have voted

1. 1. 2020 win total

Like I said in the Random Raider Thread: 

Floor: 6-10

Our entire division got a lot better. I hate some fans logic (not you NY) every single year “had a good draft, plugged some holes, can’t be worse than last year!“ It’s highly possible. 

Ceiling: 9-7

I think our ceiling is 9-7 and obtaining the new 7th Seed Wildcard. Our defense still needs work, and our corners need experience, but our offense looks very very good on paper. Very electrifying and Top 10 Offense. We should he able to compete with any team, any week. 

My Prediction: 7-9

Our division looks brutal, the NFC South is brutal, and we are still a young team putting it all together. I expect some fantastic wins, and some close losses. 

Schedule Prediction:

Wins:

Broncos (home)

Chargers (home)

Colts

Dolphins

Panthers

Browns

Falcons

Losses:

Chiefs x2

Chargers (Away)

Broncos (Away)

Saints

Buccaneers

Bills

Patriots

Jets (bad matchup, see last year)

The Vegas Over/Under for our W/L total is 7.5 which I think is pretty accurate. 7-9 or 8-8 is the most likely outcome for the 2020 season. 

Way Too Early 2021 Prediction: 10-6

I think 2021 we will finally ascend into contenders, with our young guys getting experience, and another solid draft to fill holes. Our defense is still not there yet, we need to keep working towards getting a Top 10 Unit. 

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Floor: 6-10

Our entire division got a lot better. I hate some fans logic (not you NY) every single year “had a good draft, plugged some holes, can’t be worse than last year!“ It’s highly possible. 

At the same time though this is the first year in like a decade we've had young starters across the defense and weapons on offense. I agree that our division got better but the Chargers and the Broncos still both have huge question marks at QB. Tyrod Taylor is meh and we don't know how Herbert will look, especially in a weird offseason. And Drew Lock looked okay but he only started 5 games last season. 

Without looking at the season I went 10-6. But I'll try to swing it with the below expectations.

Wins: Chargers x2, Broncos x2, Dolphins, Colts, Panthers, Browns, Patriots, Bills.

Losses: Chiefs x2, Saints, Jets, Buccaneers, Falcons.

14 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

At the same time though this is the first year in like a decade we've had young starters across the defense and weapons on offense. I agree that our division got better but the Chargers and the Broncos still both have huge question marks at QB. Tyrod Taylor is meh and we don't know how Herbert will look, especially in a weird offseason. And Drew Lock looked okay but he only started 5 games last season. 

I doubt we sweep either of those teams though. And the entire NFL got a lot better in this FA/Draft. All 32 Fanbases have the “can’t be worse than last year” argument every single year. I personally hate it. 

3 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Without looking at the season I went 10-6. But I'll try to swing it with the below expectations.

Wins: Chargers x2, Broncos x2, Dolphins, Colts, Panthers, Browns, Patriots, Bills.

Losses: Chiefs x2, Saints, Jets, Buccaneers, Falcons.

I think swap the Jets and Bills and you have a winner. Also might pull out the Falcons.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Agree.  I think the Chargers and Broncos are borderline bottom dwellers for at least 1-2 more years.  

1 minute ago, Totty said:

Agree.  I think the Chargers and Broncos are borderline bottom dwellers for at least 1-2 more years.  

A lot of that just depends on their QB situations. The Chargers have a top 10 defense, they added some help on their OL, and they have a really nice group of offensive weapons. If Taylor can play well or Herbert emerges they'll be in the hunt for the playoffs. The Broncos also have one of the best groups of young weapons in the league now too with Jeudy/Sutton/Hamler/Fant/Gordon/Lindsay so if Drew Lock is legit they could also be pretty damn good. 

3 minutes ago, Totty said:

If healthy we need a playoff spot to show progression.  If we miss out this year I think Jon's seat gets warm.  

I’ll respectfully disagree here. He is on a 10 year contract. His seat will get warm if he misses the playoffs next year or goes 5-11 or worse this year. 

• Like 1

I will start with this as someone who has gone at Carr countless times some rightfully so. I can say this draft class got me excited to see him play. Been a couple of years since I felt that excitement for him. Up to him to be patient in the pocket and allow Ruggs and company to finish their routes. 

I look at this team as an 8 win team minimum with the ceiling at 11 wins.

One thing we know is we will be playing in KC and Denver Mid November or December. I really hope that the NFL schedules the Browns game in September. Last time we played the Browns in Cleveland it was a September game. 

I can't go they will beat this team and this team cause I don't know what the week to week schedule looks like. I do like this team and the potential it has. With 7 teams making the playoffs now no reason why they shouldn't at least be in the playoff hunt. 

Edited by agarcia34