How many games will we win this season?

NYRaider

How many games will we win?   

39 members have voted

1. 1. 2020 win total

16 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Well, seems 90% of us predicted the Panther game correctly. Rest of my predictions from Page 1 on the season:

Week 2 vs Saints - L 31-27

Week 3 at Patriots - L

Week 4 vs Bills - L

Week 5 at Chiefs - L

Week 7 vs Buccaneers - L

Week 8 at Browns - W

Week 9 at Chargers - L

Week 10 vs Broncos - W

Week 11 vs Chiefs - L

Week 12 at Falcons - W

Week 13 at Jets - L

Week 14 vs Colts - W

Week 15 vs Chargers - W

Week 16 vs Dolphins - W

Week 17 at Broncos - L

Record: 7-9

I mean I expect a lot of these to be close games, and we can sneak a win against NO with Thomas out, or sweep the Chargers and go 8-8. However, I’d be really surprised if this is a 10+ win football team. I mean I hope I’m terribly and we go 14-2 and win the Super Bowl lol. 

I'm assuming the 2 losses are to KC

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

The Raiders can go 3-3 over the first 6 games that will be a huge win. The rest of the schedule is pretty soft, we could win 10 games this year.

Can they?

Bills, Chiefs, Tampa is coming up. This injured against that J.Allen led Bills I can't really seeing that W. Chiefs are on another planet and the Bucs just getting to gel...

2-4 is more likely IMO...

Then comes the Browns, whom against we should have a good shot, especially if we can get healthy by that time.

3-4.

The rest is managable. L from the Chiefs and the Colts seems to be locks to me, but the rest is winable. 

10-6, 9-7 is quite managable IMO, if the D shows some life and Gruden and Carr can get back to the week 1 and 2 form with a more healthy roster.

• Like 1

I wouldn’t chalk up @Jets as an auto win. They will def have a new HC by then and probably will have a Bell pound and ground strategy and we see the Bell of old. Not to mention we are terrible in NY. The Jets probably win four games this year, they have to be against somebody. 3 of which probably in New York. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

If we didn't' have this many ******* injuries I'd say we could easy.

Both the Bucs and Bills have to travel from the east coast to the west and play an early game. It's a big deal playing 3 hours earlier. They have to wake up 6:00 AM east coast time.

2 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Both the Bucs and Bills have to travel from the east coast to the west and play an early game. It's a big deal playing 3 hours earlier. They have to wake up 6:00 AM east coast time.

editeed my first post was wrong, but,

the late start for west coast games evens that out a bit, and bucs is a night game

Edited by BackinBlack

On 10/1/2020 at 11:36 AM, Rolni said:

Can they?

Bills, Chiefs, Tampa is coming up. This injured against that J.Allen led Bills I can't really seeing that W. Chiefs are on another planet and the Bucs just getting to gel...

2-4 is more likely IMO...

Then comes the Browns, whom against we should have a good shot, especially if we can get healthy by that time.

3-4.

The rest is managable. L from the Chiefs and the Colts seems to be locks to me, but the rest is winable. 

10-6, 9-7 is quite managable IMO, if the D shows some life and Gruden and Carr can get back to the week 1 and 2 form with a more healthy roster.

This is pretty realistic. We know the Chiefs are the toughest team on the schedule and we're very likely to lose the game in Kansas but we always seem to play them tough at home. Apart from that I don't see any teams we should be in awe of, sure the Bills are good all round, Tampa Bay will be good and we're bound to have a down week or two where we underperform but 9-7 or 10-6 are pretty realistic goals if we get Kwiatkoski, Ruggs and Edwards back in a reasonable timeframe.