Everything Offseason Programs (OTA's and more)

RaidersAreOne

19 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

If Ruggs and Edwards are as good as advertised we should have a really nice group this year. I'm assuming that we'll carry 6 WR on the final 53 man roster again this season with those 6 being Ruggs, Williams, Renfrow, Edwards, Jones, and Agholor. We'll have 6 legit NFL WR's that have either produced in the NFL or are a high profile rookie. 

I think Agholor is going to be a nice surprise for us this season. He was good for Philadelphia in 2017/2018 and if he can regain that form he should be able to produce for us. Vic Tafur said he might annoy some fantasy owners that draft Williams/Ruggs/Renfrow because he'll dip into some of their production. 

Oh, I agree and think we go 6 deep at WR. The 6th WR will probably be more talented than the 6th CB, 6th LB, or 10th OL so I can definitely see that. Agholor should have a role maybe in the slot and routes to garner YAC. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Oh, I agree and think we go 6 deep at WR. The 6th WR will probably be more talented than the 6th CB, 6th LB, or 10th OL so I can definitely see that. Agholor should have a role maybe in the slot and routes to garner YAC. 

There's still a long way to go but how I'd guess the final 53 man roster shakes out. 

Offense (26)

QB (2) - Carr | Mariota 

RB (4) - Jacobs | Richard | Bowden | Ingold 

WR (6) - Ruggs | Williams | Renfrow | Edwards | Jones | Agholor 

TE (4) - Waller | Witten | Moreau | Carrier 

OT (4)  - Brown | Miller | Sharpe | Young

OG (4) - Incognito | Jackson | Good | Simpson 

C (2) - Hudson | James 

Defense (24)

DE (5) - Crosby | Ferrell | Nassib | Key | FA Signing 

DT (4) - Collins | Hankins | Hurst | Ross 

LB  (5) - Littleton | Kwit | Morrow | Muse | White 

CB (6) - Mullen | Prince | Arnette | Joyner | Johnson | Robertson

S (4) - Abram | Randall | Heath | Harris 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

One interesting tidbit from Cory Littleton's recent media session was that he said they're going to play him primarily at SLB. So I'm assuming the starting LB's in our base defense will be Morrow - Kwit - Littleton 

That does make sense as Littleton is probably stouter than Morrow on the strong side and he's good at covering TEs and matches up well. Morrow/Muse/White probably are best at the WLB where they can use their speed to chase down plays and won't have to stack and shed a TE so often.

• Like 1

There's still a long way to go but how I'd guess the final 53 man roster shakes out. 

Offense (26)

QB (2) - Carr | Mariota 

C (2) - Hudson | James 

Defense (24)

Basically the way I see it. D Jones likely to take that FA signing spot, unless Clowney signs. Solid roster on paper, only scrub I see making the team is Ross. Can Sharpe play LT? I guess Brown is the default backup LT. I haven't been hearing Parker getting burned, so maybe he sticks. I also think we keep one more RB because Bowden seems so green. 

Offense (26)

QB (2) - Carr | Mariota 

C (2) - Hudson | James 

Defense (24)

That is pretty much how I see the FO doing it, I on the other hand would probably sacrifice an interior OL to add a 10th DL, probably a DT we can pick up after cuts. Reasoning being the DL can be rotated more to keep them fresh and guys can play specific packages whereas all the OL really change up is having an extra tackle in at times.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

That is pretty much how I see the FO doing it, I on the other hand would probably sacrifice an interior OL to add a 10th DL, probably a DT we can pick up after cuts. Reasoning being the DL can be rotated more to keep them fresh and guys can play specific packages whereas all the OL really change up is having an extra tackle in at times.

Hind sight is 20-20 but man I wish we would've added another DT in the draft or free agency. 

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

I was hoping since we have 3 solid TEs , could cut Carrier and add another RB. idk if Bowden is ready. 

Theoretically we could carry 4 TE, 5 RB (1 being Ingold), by carrying one less OL. Richard/Bowden kind of seems redundant since they're both kind of scat back/3rd down backs. But Bowden has legit never played the position in his life. 

It could get scary if Jacobs misses any significant amount of time and our run game is dependent almost entirely on Richard/Bowden.