Everything Offseason Programs (OTA's and more)

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I'm surprised Paul Richardson isn't on a team. He isn't all world but he has speed and not bad. I also wanted to bring in Kevin White lol...

Richardson is a good WR and only 28.... he could be a WR3, at worst a good WR4 for a bunch of teams.  I was surprised to see he’s not on a team.

As for Kevin White: no thanks.... can’t stay healthy.  He was only a 1 year wonder in college.... back in ‘14 in a “scheme very  friendly to WR”.  Even if he could stay healthy longer than 3 weeks I don’t Think he’s actually good.  Just an athlete.... that’s broken down.  And after all that... I’m still a bit intrigued.  That’s how guys like Josh Gordon have stayed in the league so long.

I think agholor will catch more than 25 passes, not sure how many more though. he was a first rounder with talent. he's flashed. but unless Edwards isn't catching on that fast, hard to see how he doesn't split more time at X with Zay than agholor.

9 minutes ago, roi34 said:

I'm a correction officer, very good reference. not sure baby understand this unless they watch show or been in jail

Where at?  I did a 4 years on a 5 year sentence.... but in CT.

i had like 3 more references that i deleted cuz I felt they’d go over people’s head or would just add to the drama cuz it’d offend people.... which I don’t wanna do cuz i actually like some of these guys involved.

These guys are definitely making the tier hot when they got a cool CO.... blowing smoke out the cell.... standing by the poor spraying “smell good” and.. yelling “damn that’s gas” down the tier so loud the CO hears it.... 2 mins before the daily  walk through by LT/brass.

then gonna cry “I thought we were cool” when he’s gotta do his job and be a cop now.... cuz LT busted his balls.

I actually felt bad for a lot of the “cool” CO’s.  The inmates make them be jerks then cry about it. We ruin good things for ourselves all the time.

Edited by jimkelly02

7 minutes ago, roi34 said:

I think agholor will catch more than 25 passes, not sure how many more though. he was a first rounder with talent. he's flashed. but unless Edwards isn't catching on that fast, hard to see how he doesn't split more time at X with Zay than agholor.

I think Agholor’s good for 25-35 catches.  I just don’t see him doing THAT much more if Williams plays or not.

I’ve said it before he really could be effective if used in slot on crossing/trail routes.... get him matched up on LBs and S’s running laterally... he can catch and turn upfield and make moves.  

And he doesn’t necessarily take off Renfrow’s plate either.... there’s room for 2 slot WRs in 4 WR sets.... have Renfrow work the middle and Agholor use his speed deep.

50 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

“Nelson is on a mission”? Really..... interesting.

How is it every time there’s a huge concern these fake news beat writers feed us a total lie feel good puff story/tweet.

Just so happens Williams gets hurt yesterday and Agholor has the best day of football in his life?  

Haha 😂 yes, well spotted!!!

Could be just coincidence but it does seem laughably obvious. I know part of their job is to entertain and bring a little bit of hope but you'd like to think there is some type of integrity there.

IF tyrell goes on the IR, i'm still not sure that we're going to go after some FA receiver to fill the roster.

assuming the 6 we were going to carry were Ruggs, Edwards, Williams, Renfrow, Agholor, Jones... we'd probably just replace Williams' spot in-house with one of Ateman/Gafford/Doss. if they were going to sign somebody, i imagine it would be a veteran type to mentor what is otherwise a very young group of guys, like Demaryius Thomas, Jermaine Kearse, Jarius Wright, etc

Edited by Turnobili

1 hour ago, jimkelly02 said:

Where at?  I did a 4 years on a 5 year sentence.... but in CT.

i had like 3 more references that i deleted cuz I felt they’d go over people’s head or would just add to the drama cuz it’d offend people.... which I don’t wanna do cuz i actually like some of these guys involved.

These guys are definitely making the tier hot when they got a cool CO.... blowing smoke out the cell.... standing by the poor spraying “smell good” and.. yelling “damn that’s gas” down the tier so loud the CO hears it.... 2 mins before the daily  walk through by LT/brass.

then gonna cry “I thought we were cool” when he’s gotta do his job and be a cop now.... cuz LT busted his balls.

I actually felt bad for a lot of the “cool” CO’s.  The inmates make them be jerks then cry about it. We ruin good things for ourselves all the time.

I'm in NY. and yes, experience that often. I'm not lazy but I'm pretty chill. everyone has same level of respect until u make me be a u know what 

1 hour ago, jimkelly02 said:

Do you ever worry? JC! you’re come calm dude.  God bless!

we cut projected starters Hall and Lee...

@agarcia34: “‘I’m not worried”

we probably lose WR1 Tyrell Williams for the year... who was expected to give us 1000+yards and 7+ TDs..... leaving a 3rd rounder to replace and Nelson “unlike....” Agholor to replace him.

@agarcia34: “I’m not worried”

Trent Brown ended the year hurt.... hasn’t done anything in TC.... it’s not looking good.....

@agarcia34: “I’m not worried”

As of this moment Chris Smith/Datone Jones should make the team as DT9, Daniel Ross as DT 4, Kyle Emanuel as LB4 possibly starting at SAM even, Sam Young at LT2.... and he’s not a LT.... no power back.... the 8th and 9th DL couldn’t make any other team in the league.... have you seen our LBs outside of NK and CL?..... etc etc

@agarcia34: yawns.... “still not worried”

I’m legit ****ting blood daily from the stress.... from the ineptness to fix issues on a team that for the first time in 20 years I finally think Has a playoff shot (without lying to myself).....

@agarcia34 does anything ever concern you?

Lol I am a pretty calm guy and learned how to be over the past year or so. I just choose to not worry about stuff that is an uncertain or out of my control. 

Tyrell and Trent Brown issue cause little to no concern to me at this time because Tyrell has shown he can play through it and if he can’t then it’s Brayn Edwards time and we get to see what this rookie has. If the Raiders didn’t have a draft prospect like Edwards or a vet like Nelson behind him then I would worry. It’s not like we’re gonna be counting on Brandon LaFell or some scrub. The Raiders spent the off-season building up the WR core in case a situation went down like this. 

Trent Brown is a pros pro he’s a big guy and like I said before I think his issue is conditioning and I have nothing to back it up just a guess and he’s a super bowl winner a guy who knows what to do. One of the best RTs in the NFL. No reason to worry about him at this time. 

Iam just counting down the days to opening Sunday. 

13 minutes ago, roi34 said:

I'm in NY. and yes, experience that often. I'm not lazy but I'm pretty chill. everyone has same level of respect until u make me be a u know what 

Exactly.... Luckily I was level 4 and 3... never 2.... I prefer max custody yards.... better inmates... still just a shred of true old school mentality.

Now the CO’s are more daycare workers than cops.  Ugh I could go on for days... but I won’t.

I was shaking my head all 4 years saying “damn i wish the feds picked up that gun case” so at least I’d be around some convicts.  You got 49% of inmates telling out of jealousy, 49% of inmates telling on themselves, and 2% who know how to act.

8 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Lol I am a pretty calm guy and learned how to be over the past year or so. I just choose to not worry about stuff that is an uncertain or out of my control. 

Tyrell and Trent Brown issue cause little to no concern to me at this time because Tyrell has shown he can play through it and if he can’t then it’s Brayn Edwards time and we get to see what this rookie has. If the Raiders didn’t have a draft prospect like Edwards or a vet like Nelson behind him then I would worry. It’s not like we’re gonna be counting on Brandon LaFell or some scrub. The Raiders spent the off-season building up the WR core in case a situation went down like this. 

Trent Brown is a pros pro he’s a big guy and like I said before I think his issue is conditioning and I have nothing to back it up just a guess and he’s a super bowl winner a guy who knows what to do. One of the best RTs in the NFL. No reason to worry about him at this time. 

Iam just counting down the days to opening Sunday. 

Trent is the least of my concerns to be honest...: it’s just the icing on top at this point. 
I’m just nervous because this is a make the break year.  I don’t have another rebuild in me... lol.  It’s like I’m starting to get flashbacks to seasons past.  

If Williams can’t go the offense will survive... we’re still better than last year at WR.....

but Losing Williams is a big hit... and  we don’t get into the playoffs Carr’s gone ....

and I already know how it plays out.... we won’t lose enough games to draft a QB in round 1....

we’ll either draft one in round 2 who wastes 2 years proving he’s not the future

or we sign a FA who isn’t good enough to get us to the playoffs but not so bad we pick high enough to get a QB in ‘22.

it’ll be that never ending 4-12 to 6-10 loop.... always missing getting a QB by a darn tie breaker coin flip.

We just gotta be playoffs or go 3-13..... I can’t handle anything else.

21 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Exactly.... Luckily I was level 4 and 3... never 2.... I prefer max custody yards.... better inmates... still just a shred of true old school mentality.

Now the CO’s are more daycare workers than cops.  Ugh I could go on for days... but I won’t.

I was shaking my head all 4 years saying “damn i wish the feds picked up that gun case” so at least I’d be around some convicts.  You got 49% of inmates telling out of jealousy, 49% of inmates telling on themselves, and 2% who know how to act.

basically best I could put it, little children, bunch of snitches and hand full of guys that go about business and I like. "know how to jail" 

Edited by roi34

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

Haha 😂 yes, well spotted!!!

Could be just coincidence but it does seem laughably obvious. I know part of their job is to entertain and bring a little bit of hope but you'd like to think there is some type of integrity there.

Lol... bro it’s sooooo transparent

i know I’m cynical but the reporters run the same play every time.

i swear there’s beat writers with a story history (Like the “recent stories by REPORTER X”) looking like this:

May 30th:

“Hall expected to take big steps this season”

”Marquel Lee will be playing For second contract”

”Carr needs a healthy Williams or both could be gone next offseason”

August 3rd:

”PJ Hall, McKenzie Reach, release had writing on the wall”

”Lee couldn’t stay Healthy; gets released”

August 4th:

”Javin White, UDFA, reminds staff of Thomas Howard”

August 25th:

“WR Williams lost for season”

August 26th:

”Gruden sees Keshawn Johnson in Edwards....Edwards KEEPS impressing- could be steal of draft!”

3 minutes ago, roi34 said:

basically best I could put it, little children, bunch of snitches and hand full of guys that go about business and I like. "know how to jail" 

lmao... me and a few buddies.... use to look down the tier and be disgusted.

this 50 year old dope fiend... on his 6th bid.... only been home for 90 days at a time since 16...

Asking the trainee CO for the mop.... so he could volunteer to do extra duty.... striking up a conversation with the rook about “you prolly be getting lots of OT” and “they be giving you good insurance”.... until the older CO returns to his desk and just looks at him with disgust and flicks his hand in a “get away motion”.  That dude prolly mopped that same spot in front the cops desk so much it was smoothe concrete.  The whole time telling him every detail of what’s going on - whose doing what- who fought who- who got a new tattoo.... and that old man legit thought he was being so slick no one knew.  Smh lol.

I have an actual prison notebook filled with the dumbest quotes I ever heard.... including such classics as :

Guy 1: “When’s chow?  I’m starving” (btw it’s the same F’ing time every day.... you’ve been down 13 years!)

Guy 2: “N I told you... sleep you sleep on your belly.... you’s gonna wake up hungry”

That’s what I was dealing with.