Everything Offseason Programs (OTA's and more)

RaidersAreOne

13 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

i doubt we sign a WR and just go with what we have.  Maybe Doss steps you?

does anyone think we add a veteran WR just as insurance incase hes done for the year?  

available WRs:

Paul Richardson- my top option.  Not a possession guy but isn’t just a slot WR.  
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RichPa01.htm

josh gordon- too many suspension and hasn’t produce in years. 2013 was his one and only legit good year.  What an interesting thing to think about.... he’s stayed around so long while only having 1 good, full year.

Demaryius Thomas-  done. Too old.

Tony Gabriel- slot only WR and we have plenty of those.  We need outside WR.

Quincy Enunwa- broken neck, done.

Jordan Matthews- more of a big slot I think... maybe idk. Nothing exciting.

Keon Hatcher- was very good last Preseason... then cut.  Maybe he wasn’t as good Throughout camp as he looked in the games.  Worth a look imo.

I'm surprised Paul Richardson isn't on a team. He isn't all world but he has speed and not bad. I also wanted to bring in Kevin White lol...

Has anyone heard anything from the linebackers apart from feel good story White?? Kwiatkoski is a keystone piece to this D if he has the green dot and just was hoping he's learning the scheme well and communicating it well, communication had killed us over the last few years apart from when Burfict was marshalling the troops.  

7 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

The lack of Trent Brown at practice worries me. Brass will keep saying it's planned days off but has the dude even been out there once? I hope nothing is going on behind the scenses.

Yep, they seem to be deliberately obfuscating sonething and I think its gone beyond just a couple days rest for a highly prized veteran.

Not going to panic just yet but hope he hasn't had any cryotherapy and that his helmet is regulation 😁😁

3 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

who the fook is this guy 

Someone people quietly wish was posting instead of you.

Take care now. Don't go on reporting everyone, Stay Puft. 

EDIT: Sorry, MODs, I'm done, don't worry. 

EDIT EDIT: Except you, Nick. You'll have to deal w/ me again. Respond to this.... I dare you lol

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 2

I’ll start to worry about Trent Brown when it’s game week and he still ain’t out there. It’s not great news that he is not out there but nothing to worry about yet. I think it’s more conditioning than anything.

Im also quit surprised Trent Brown didn’t opt out tbh

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

The lack of Trent Brown at practice worries me. Brass will keep saying it's planned days off but has the dude even been out there once? I hope nothing is going on behind the scenses.

Yeah .... your right it’s a concern.  A real concern. 

This is the typical Training Camp Fake News.... which is a whole other level of #FAKE NEWS.  

Only in TC will the narrative be:

“everything’s fine with our star OT.... nothing to see here.... at all

...so what if he hadn’t even out there once....

...did we tell you how amazing UDFA Javin White is? OMG he’s like making so many plays it’s crazy!

Seriously what’s with “reporting people”? 

We got a moderator who is cool and wants to give us leeway.... he’s the CO that wants to just ride the desk....

Your all making the spot hot and gonna make him have to do his job.

i’m not saying anyone’s a snitch..... But a few of you are making the spot hot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

I’ll start to worry about Trent Brown when it’s game week and he still ain’t out there. It’s not great news that he is not out there but nothing to worry about yet. I think it’s more conditioning than anything.

Im also quit surprised Trent Brown didn’t opt out tbh

Do you ever worry? JC! you’re come calm dude.  God bless!

we cut projected starters Hall and Lee...

@agarcia34: “‘I’m not worried”

we probably lose WR1 Tyrell Williams for the year... who was expected to give us 1000+yards and 7+ TDs..... leaving a 3rd rounder to replace and Nelson “unlike....” Agholor to replace him.

@agarcia34: “I’m not worried”

Trent Brown ended the year hurt.... hasn’t done anything in TC.... it’s not looking good.....

@agarcia34: “I’m not worried”

As of this moment Chris Smith/Datone Jones should make the team as DT9, Daniel Ross as DT 4, Kyle Emanuel as LB4 possibly starting at SAM even, Sam Young at LT2.... and he’s not a LT.... no power back.... the 8th and 9th DL couldn’t make any other team in the league.... have you seen our LBs outside of NK and CL?..... etc etc

@agarcia34: yawns.... “still not worried”

I’m legit ****ting blood daily from the stress.... from the ineptness to fix issues on a team that for the first time in 20 years I finally think Has a playoff shot (without lying to myself).....

@agarcia34 does anything ever concern you?

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

“Nelson is on a mission”? Really..... interesting.

How is it every time there’s a huge concern these fake news beat writers feed us a total lie feel good puff story/tweet.

Just so happens Williams gets hurt yesterday and Agholor has the best day of football in his life?  

I really think these “reporters” are bullied into putting out certain Info almost as a PR wing of the team.

and exactly what does Trent Brown look good doing? Ridding the injured bike?  Haven’t seen him on the field yet.... once.  

The sky ain’t falling.... but the amount of BS coming down on us from these “Raiders Reporters” is quite a storm of lies.

28 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Seriously what’s with “reporting people”? 

We got a moderator who is cool and wants to give us leeway.... he’s the CO that wants to just ride the desk....

Your all making the spot hot and gonna make him have to do his job.

i’m not saying anyone’s a snitch..... But a few of you are making the spot hot.

I'm a correction officer, very good reference. not sure baby understand this unless they watch show or been in jail

• Like 1