Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

54 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Big difference is 

1. I dont lie perpetually to solely get 1 person lynched every game all game.  I'm tired of that crap.  

2. We won the game so....

3. He could have misread it, I said that.  I highly highly doubt it, but its possible 

4. Mwil has lied non stop and tried to get us lynched for what seems like ages.  I'm almost done playing if he keeps it up.  It's not fun dealing with his lies when he does it just to ruin the game for us and on purpose. 

And again, I did it on accident when I misread my PM. 

Mwil has spent 3 months making stuff up to get us lycnhed and only pushing us.  

Look at the last 4 games.  He has not even spoken about someone other than us.  

Mwil is the poster boy for what bucs has talked about.  

I'm playing a game so I am now done discussing someone who quit and is no longer playing 

See the irony here? You and your brother did that to me for so many games that I quit mafia all together. 

Look, I am not stirring anything up. Not trying to pick a fight. But whatever this is between you and mwil needs to die. So maybe we do that cool off thing. Or maybe you 3 get in a discord and hash it out. But you , your brother and mwil made the game unfun this evening. 

• Like 5

I read up on all of the night. Here are my takeaways.

-Shut up, and play the game. This doesn’t need to feel like personal attacks but the game is inherently accusatory and you need to be able to handle that. Every single person on this forum has fixated on another person for one reason or another before, no one is immune to it.

-Good morning

• Like 1