Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

12 minutes ago, Blue said:

Okay, I do want to hear this story because it sounds hilarious.

It was literally that simple... we took a pact (me and matts at first, squire joined in a bit later) to bus the other as brutally as possible and the distrust and animosity we showed was enough to get squire the lolclear and he eventually won the game 

Not the same as lynching  someone with a result, but we were definitely leading (at least trying to lead) lynches on our teammates

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Blue said:

If you really want to test your theory, try leading a successful lynch on your own teammate when you don't have to next time you're scum. See how well that goes over with the rest of your team.

People here know I will lynch a teammate for any read I can formulate against them 

it’s never caused a huge issue 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

It was literally that simple... we took a pact (me and matts at first, squire joined in a bit later) to bus the other as brutally as possible and the distrust and animosity we showed was enough to get squire the lolclear and he eventually won the game 

Not the same as lynching  someone with a result, but we were definitely leading (at least trying to lead) lynches on our teammates

@The Orca this was the game we hit you n1. 

because I told you I want to try a bus/lynch suicide pact with my teammates the game before and though you might remember 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

People here know I will lynch a teammate for any read I can formulate against them 

it’s never caused a huge issue 

Lynching a teammate = / = outing them as scum. Bussing a teammate is old hat. Hammering a teammate for a lolclear is so predictable I don't think anyone with any experience is going to fall for it. These are typical scum tactics.

Neither is the same as telling the thread, "hey guys, this player isn't Town" and hoping that the outed Watcher doesn't catch you killing someone the rest of the game, among other things.

53 minutes ago, swoosh said:
1 hour ago, Blue said:

There is literally zero chance any one of Pickle Rick, Swag, bcb, or myself are mafia because we've led lynches on mafia. The only way Orca is scum is if he's invest-immune godfather, which at this point I treat as a lolbad assumption. Tk3 was the counter-lynch on Counselor/Rack, so I'm gonna take a wild guess that he's Town.

Half the game is fully cleared and Pickle Rick/Orca can clear more people with their results. Next Day phase, everyone who is un-cleared should probably just dump their results and Night actions so we can get this over with quickly.

you cannot be serious. you think that makes you 100% cleared? 

Especially since I got the Forge confession as well as jailed him

46 minutes ago, Blue said:

1. No, because why would you intentionally lead a lynch on one of your own teammates for no reason
2. Why would anyone lead a lynch on one of their own teammates when there are (as far as we can tell) only two scum left and multiple Town investigative roles, including a watcher, still alive

This is the sort of Galaxy Brain "strategy" that only makes sense to A) Town who never have the balls to actually carry it out when they end up scum themselves or B) scum desperately trying to throw suspicion on cleared Townies because they know they're ****ed.

lol

15 minutes ago, Dome said:

Has anyone all game claimed to be roleblocked? Besides Matts I mean 

cause I’m wondering what happened to the roleblocked who allegedly blocked matts n1, cause it wasn’t me 

Just now, The Orca said:

What your describing is bussing...just a different form that does happen and more than you think

If you're scum and the primary reason your teammate got lynched, you ****ed up. Just because it might have worked out for some of y'all in the past doesn't mean it was a smart or even right move.