Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Just now, Blue said:

I have one more tidbit of information, but I'm going to hold on to that until Matts and MD4L have claimed.

We obviously don't know what abilities the Mafia started with, if any, but Swoosh targeting himself makes enough sense to me that he's a distant third on the lynch list. He should not be lynched until Matts and MD4L are both dead.

@Pickle Rick, can we get a nice, complete list of your targets and results for the game, all in one place?

unless someone else claims doctor, I should be a lot further down than 3rd

and if someone isn't counter claiming doctor on me now, they're not to believed later

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I have one more tidbit of information, but I'm going to hold on to that until Matts and MD4L have claimed.

We obviously don't know what abilities the Mafia started with, if any, but Swoosh targeting himself makes enough sense to me that he's a distant third on the lynch list. He should not be lynched until Matts and MD4L are both dead.

@Pickle Rick, can we get a nice, complete list of your targets and results for the game, all in one place?

Go through his post history this game and you will see some eye opening posts that will lead credence to the move at least on Swoosh

• Like 1

Just now, swoosh said:

unless someone else claims doctor, I should be a lot further down than 3rd

and if someone isn't counter claiming doctor on me now, they're not to believed later

Extremely fair points.

That said, if this game is still somehow going after Matts and MD4L are both dead, it's either you or Tk3 next up on my list. Maybe Swag, but I just don't buy that he would out mission like that on Day 3 before bcb said he watched mission. And why would mission target his own teammate, since there doesn't appear to be a redirect in the game?

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

Extremely fair points.

That said, if this game is still somehow going after Matts and MD4L are both dead, it's either you or Tk3 next up on my list. Maybe Swag, but I just don't buy that he would out mission like that on Day 3 before bcb said he watched mission. And why would mission target his own teammate, since there doesn't appear to be a redirect in the game?

I'd certainly hope you'd go for anyone who hadn't claimed to that point, but I doubt it'll come to that. I likely am hit tonight anyway

Like, I'm not pretending I'm infallible here guys, but unless the Rite of Kindling had some bizarre extra effect that only affected one scum or the last Mafia is playing an MVP level game, this game is already over. We're just seeing whether it's over this Day phase or next.

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

before I answer - can you confirm if your N4 move on Swoosh was a watch or a track?

This could be interesting if you're claiming what I think you're claiming.

I hope you're not, because that would make our situation slightly more complicated and require a single additional claim.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

This could be interesting if you're claiming what I think you're claiming.

I hope you're not, because that would make our situation slightly more complicated and require a single additional claim.

I really think everyone should be laying it all on the line tonight, orca and tk3 included. I will absolutely not protect anyone who hasn't fully claimed

• Like 1