Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

It not likely

also not impossible 

why you remind me of my own argue ?

orga scum or way bad 

Why dont you post your role pm if you are civ. I already did. We can settle this quickly.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

No. You literally got a dude to quit because you were convinced he was awful at the game... and you are not read up at all.

Thats a bad look friendo.  

Do you think I care. Dude wants to start calling me names and say that I'm awful over and over without showing a dang thing, while lying at every turn just to lynch me over a vendetta that I think has nothing to do with me (catching him 5 games in a row ain't my fault lol), he can quit. Took Blue less than 10 min to figure out how bad Mwil was playing and probably on purpose like I keep saying lol

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Do you think I care. Dude wants to start calling me names and say that I'm awful over and over without showing a dang thing, while lying at every turn just to lynch me over a vendetta that I think has nothing to do with me (catching him 5 games in a row ain't my fault lol), he can quit. Took Blue less than 10 min to figure out how bad Mwil was playing and probably on purpose like I keep saying lol

I know it’s annoying

but you don’t think you called someone or Suggest  the same?

everyone needs to stop getting. Offended at stuff they are guilt of yok

kist play the game and not take it personal 

• Like 1

Nah, I can see where Mwil was coming from. I think he just misread the PM.

And I definitely don't think Orca is clear. I just think it's more likely him and Rick are Town based on available info.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

What you thinking here? 

I'd prefer buff but md4l is on my list so I'm game 

I largely agree with your suspect list based on the limited catch-up reading I did. Putting pressure on people who aren't talking is generally a good idea. With, evidently, a limited number of kills in the game and a number of investigative roles outed, as well as what appear to be a number of even/odd and X-shot Townies, there's not much danger in general roleclaiming either.

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

Nah, I can see where Mwil was coming from. I think he just misread the PM.

And I definitely don't think Orca is clear. I just think it's more likely him and Rick are Town based on available info.

Dont do that. He also posted the PM so it was obvious. If he wants to admit he misread and messed up that, then fine someone tag me when he does. Until then, he has voted me like 80% of the time the last 4 games or so including faking info. I'll stick with how I'm reading the situation until shown otherwise or he just let's stuff go since I never did anything wrong imo (maybe making fun of his not following what a contradiction is went too far- but it caught him as scum like 3 of the 5 times lol)

Either way I have him on ignore so it wont be a problem for a while 

Just now, Blue said:

I largely agree with your suspect list based on the limited catch-up reading I did. Putting pressure on people who aren't talking is generally a good idea. With, evidently, a limited number of kills in the game and a number of investigative roles outed, as well as what appear to be a number of even/odd and X-shot Townies, there's not much danger in general roleclaiming either.

Its refreshing having a genuine conversation here and not having to deal with drunk dome xD

I wanna pressure multiple people so I'm gonna roll with the new guy bc it might help having a few pressure points throughout the day.  

• Like 2