Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Strong disagree. For a couple months you and @Pickle Rick would come up with the most insane attacks against me:

"Matt said town, not us - he is scum"

"Matts said kill not lynch - he is scum"

"Matts hasnt posted today - he is scum"

"Matts is posting to much today - he scum"

"Matts is changing his vote too much - he is scum"

"Matts isnt pushing people - he is scum"

^^^^^^^^^ Literally all reason things you two said to me 

It was very irritating. 

Not the same thing. I legit believed those and some were accurate. Mwil doesnt think I'm scum...he just wants me dead/out of the game. There is more to this than what has been posted/seen in thread. Dont believe me, believe me, I dont care. It's not the same and anyone with a brain can see it

It's all on mwil at this point 

And we did not do that with you.  Those were legitimate thoughts and reads.

We also are not the ones constantly going at mwil, its the other way around.  

And I tried the discord thing with another player and it failed miserably.  Mostly bc when 2 of the 3 people are willing you have to have the third be as well or it bombs so hard the player that didn't even want to try leaves mafia for going on a month now.  

Please end this discussion until after the game 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Same with Matts a while back. I used legit reasons why I thought that in pushing you

Last comment and I am done. I 1000000% believe you two did NOT think I was scum. All of the attacking me came after I made an argument that you and your brother were cheating. I made a case you were talking about the game outside of the game. After that you two harassed me until I quit.

Were all good now. And I dont want to talk about and distract from the game. So lets drop it and move on. I said my peace.. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Strong disagree. For a couple months you and @Pickle Rick would come up with the most insane attacks against me:

"Matt said town, not us - he is scum"

"Matts said kill not lynch - he is scum"

"Matts hasnt posted today - he is scum"

"Matts is posting to much today - he scum"

"Matts is changing his vote too much - he is scum"

"Matts isnt pushing people - he is scum"

^^^^^^^^^ Literally all reason things you two said to me 

It was very irritating. 

I also dont care if he thinks I'm scum...legit thinks it and some up with a reason even as weird as the above. Have at it. Part of the game 100%. Is it irritating sure...but totally fair game. Again he isnt doing that

9 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I expect everything to be okay within an hour after I'm done with my chicken nuggie lunch.

I have had chicken nuggets for lunch about every day during this shelter in place 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Last comment and I am done. I 1000000% believe you two did NOT think I was scum. All of the attacking me came after I made an argument that you and your brother were cheating. I made a case you were talking about the game outside of the game. After that you two harassed me until I quit.

Were all good now. And I dont want to talk about and distract from the game. So lets drop it and move on. I said my peace.. 

The cheating thing hurts cause it isn't true and slight biases since forth may have influenced the brain a little...but Im telling you I never tried to get you lynched or killed just to do it. It was cause i actually thought you were scum (Swag to in that stretch). Believe me or not. It's a game and I play the game and to win. I think the only 1 time I got someone lynched just to get rid of them and that was Touch cause he keeps sayin he has never been lynched D1 ever. He wasnt posting so it was worth it just to do it lol

I'll drop it, but it's not the same and that's why I have the problem and in your heart you know it