Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Kill 2 scum? Yes I know it wont

Pray tell exactly how that would be a possibility.

You know, given that ties go to a run-off and a tie after that results in a No Lynch.

Here is the thing that trips me out. Rags has been online. When he didnt vote last night, I checked to see when the last time he logged on was. My thinking was that he had just went MIA to take care of his girlfriend. But he was logged on. Very very strange. 

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Pray tell exactly how that would be a possibility.

You know, given that ties go to a run-off and a tie after that results in a No Lynch.

Yes I know but now everyone does lol

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Kill 2 scum? Yes I know it wont

Check out the underlined part 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Here is the thing that trips me out. Rags has been online. When he didnt vote last night, I checked to see when the last time he logged on was. My thinking was that he had just went MIA to take care of his girlfriend. But he was logged on. Very very strange. 

What is strange about him getting caught red-handed and choosing not to respond? He knows he's caught.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Yes I know but now everyone does lol

Check out the underlined part 

ya got me, dangit

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Not willing to venture into the realm as it pertains to speculation on one's personal situation.

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

What is strange about him getting caught red-handed and choosing not to respond? He knows he's caught.

ya got me, dangit

Like a true WF player he’s got nothing to say. How do you not respect that?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

ya got me, dangit

His vote could have decided the vote between TK3 and Racks last night..... and he chose not to vote. Assuming he is scum with Racks, that looks bad for TK3. IMO

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Whicker said:

5 Rack - Pickle, Orca, Tk3, Rag, Bcb
2 Tk3 - Rack, Matts

So in OT sxum Rags lynches his teammate instead of making it 4-3, why? My guess the others weren't online...Hobo, BBB, MD4L

15 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

racks

Wanted to be on the lynch?

Vote Count

6 Tk3 – Matts, Swag, swoosh, Rackcs, MD4L, Buff
6 Rack – Pickle, Orca, Forge, Dome, Tk3, Hobo
1 MD4L – Blue
1 Orca – Ron
2 Forge – Bcb, Josh

This is either town/scum or scum/scum

15 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

So you won’t give any details about your role and you’re basically just saying don’t lynch me because something is blatantly happening?

I want this to go to OT.

forge

This vote made Hobos switch relevant. Without it, Hobos switch is a good distancing measure when Racks dles flip 

Day 4

Pickle Rick – Buff (112), Rack (127)
The Orca – MD4L (117), Rack (128)
Mega Ron – Orca (122)
Ragnarok
swoosh – Rack (129), Tk3 (135)
bcb1213 – Forge (136)
Rackcs – Tk3 (138)
JoshstraDaymus – Tk3 (143)
Dome – Orca (114), Unvote (119), Rack (148)
SwAg – Tk3 (134)
Forge – Rack (144)
Matts4313 – Orca (116), Hobo (121), Rack (132), Tk3 (132)
Blue – MD4L (117)
bigbadbuff – Tk3 (147)
MD4L Tk3 (144)
HoboRocket – MD4L (148)
Tk3 – swoosh (141), Matts (142), swoosh (147), Rack (148)

Vote Count

7 Tk3 – Matts, Swag, swoosh, Rackcs, Josh, MD4L, Buff
6 Rack – Pickle, Orca, Forge, Dome, Tk3, Hobo
1 MD4L – Blue
1 Orca – Ron
1 Forge – Bcb

15 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

rackcs

15 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I am a Lord Soul, and one of the targets that they are going for

You NEED to flip your vote NOW

So you want to expand on this

15 hours ago, Blue said:

https://darksouls.fandom.com/wiki/Lord_Soul

From what I can tell and assuming this is based on the games, TK3 is claiming either Nito or Bed of Chaos.

Mainly answer this @Tk3

On 4/23/2020 at 2:26 PM, HoboRocket said:

Hey swoosh, did you invest me?

On 4/23/2020 at 2:52 PM, HoboRocket said:

Lol why

On 4/23/2020 at 2:57 PM, HoboRocket said:

That's way outta left-field. Is this because of Richard Sherman vs Patty P? Because if it is, I'm willing to concede that I'd put Sherman in my locker-room 10 times out of 10. And if I'm playing press, it's always going to be Sherman. But if we're talking off-man, zone, or blitzing, I'd rather have Patty P every. Single. Time. Also Kliff is better looking than Kyle, but there's no need to feel ashamed because the NFC West is full of the NFL's studliest coaches (led by Mr Shirtless Pete Carroll).

I'm definitely NOT OJ, btw. You might be scum, though.

On 4/23/2020 at 3:00 PM, HoboRocket said:

I'm definitely NOT OJ lol. It would be really funny if you guys used up powers to kill me, though. I'm a helpful fellow.

On 4/23/2020 at 3:07 PM, HoboRocket said:

Alright, if it's based off that, then it makes sense. A lot of times I have to work until like 2 AM (not today though!), so I'm pretty sure that I completely missed night 2, or at the very least was very quiet during that span. I've posted like fifteen times or so in the last day though.

On 4/23/2020 at 3:12 PM, HoboRocket said:

Alright, so from the good-guy side, what are the negative ramifications of claiming? Like, the scum would probably campaign to target the declarer (is that a word?), but wouldn't that make it easier for town to wipe out the scum? Or is it better for the anonymous person to remain anonymous?

On 4/23/2020 at 7:12 PM, HoboRocket said:

Wow. 3 good guys gone just like that. That's scary.

On 4/23/2020 at 7:15 PM, HoboRocket said:

Also: Dang. I honestly CANNOT believe that Mwil was actually Tim J. So at least one of those early-game claims was true. 

Also also: I am NOT scum. I repeat: I am NOT scum. I am literally the opposite of scum. Un-scum. 

On 4/23/2020 at 7:20 PM, HoboRocket said:

This is a time of crisis. Alright guys, it's time to pull together and become a really strong community. We're almost there. I think. The rules are confusing. At the very least, let's make sure this witch-hunt maintains the correct momentum. #HoustonStrong

On 4/23/2020 at 7:50 PM, HoboRocket said:

Clues and stuff. About people's roles.

On 4/19/2020 at 2:10 PM, HoboRocket said:

Don't lynch me! Please! I never got off of IR!

On 4/20/2020 at 2:57 PM, HoboRocket said:

What did I ever do to you?

On 4/20/2020 at 3:04 PM, HoboRocket said:

You guys are driving me bonkers. And now I guess I'm getting lynched.

I was just going off of rule 6 of the OP when I claimed. But I'm not experienced in this sort of thing, and there are definite undercurrents going on between several of you, so... I'll just be quiet, I guess?

On 4/20/2020 at 3:05 PM, HoboRocket said:

You're absolutely correct. I stood beside you and defended Dak against the haters. And this is my reward.

On 4/26/2020 at 10:24 PM, HoboRocket said:

Well, shoot. N4L was my best guess at OJ.

On 4/28/2020 at 3:02 PM, HoboRocket said:

I feel like Orca has had too large of a role to legitimately not be Mafia-aligned or a major player on the bro side.

However, if my gut is wrong, then we're losing a major player that's working towards peace.

So I'm leaning towards our marine mammalian friend, but it's very tentative. Which sucks.

@HoboRocket

Here is a snippet of you posts from the first game. You were free and open. Reactionary posted a bunch. Wanted to solve the game. Gave your ideas and thoughts etc. Had some critical thoughts trying to solve the game

This game you are over cautious, posted intentionally like once a day, following votes only, not trying to solve, posts seem crafted/calculated instead of free flowing and open

• Like 1

racks

15 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

The fact that so many people are questioning what a lord soul is makes me worried that you’re not reading your wincons

Thank you

@The Orca