Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

After defeating Matts, the Chosen Undead were forced out of the Painted World and back into Anor Londo. From there, they decided it was finally time to take on one of their biggest threats. It was time to take on the mother of demons herself. They descended down into Blighttown and then further into the Demon Ruins. From there, they found themselves in the Lost City of Izalith.

Fighting their way through the many demons, pyromancers, and lava traps that filled the city, the Chosen Undead finally came upon Tk3

An unfortunate, twisted representation of the Witch and two of her daughters, Tk3 was bound to the ground, only able to muster a few moves.

latest?cb=20140928090007

latest?cb=20140928090039

As the Chosen Undead realized they couldn't harm Tk3 normally, however, they soon came up with a plan. They noticed the two glowing orbs on each side of him. They moved to each one, breaking the branches that held them to Tk3.

Tk3 then seemed to grow stronger, able to use fire attacks.

latest?cb=20140928091342

latest?cb=20140928091412

Unfortunately, the Chosen Undead soon found their way through the maze of Tk3's branches, and they found the true Tk3, now a small insect that controlled the large abomination. They crushed the small thing, ending Tk3 for good.

@Tk3 has been defeated by the Chosen Undead! He was the Bed of Chaos [2-shot Redirect] (Dark Souls Boss aligned)

The Chosen Undead have received the Lord Soul of the Witch of Izalith!

Edited by Whicker

Scum either only have 1 kill for the remainder of the game, tried to kill Swag again, or Swoosh successfully protected someone. In any of those scenarios, they're officially ****ed.

Pickle and Orca, one of you is a Lord Soul and the other is Hobo's mason buddy. If either of you is not one of those two things, then Hobo is scum.

Otherwise, we lynch MD4L or BBB today, the other tomorrow, and Swoosh the day after that.

@Blue

Do you think scum was given Gwyn as a fake claim...like damn the final boss and the guy who split his Lord Stone and gave it away

It's hard for my brain to fathom that. That's one of the most townsided fake claims I think I have ever seen. Or have I misread about the game and it makes since to have as a fake claim 

MD4L for now

Just now, The Orca said:

@Blue

Do you think scum was given Gwyn as a fake claim...like damn the final boss and the guy who split his Lord Stone and gave it away

It's hard for my brain to fathom that. That's one of the most townsided fake claims I think I have ever seen. Or have I misread about the game and it makes since to have as a fake claim 

MD4L for now

You're not saying anything I haven't already thought about. Hence why I'm okay with MD4L today, too.

@swoosh, I'd bet that scum got a roleblock from killing Dome.