Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

It's your reasoning behind killing me.  "Bc you are failtown"

"Bc you suck"

Etc.  

Stop that **** and all of this goes away.  @everyone should know that.  

My reasoning behind killing you was that you claimed the most powerful role. You were out in the open at that point anyways.

I was Universal Backup. I could get your role and nobody would know to hit me. 

I also trusted my ability to use your moves to catch scum and I caught two.

Also, when was the most recent examples of me saying things like that to you? Can you pull them up?

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

AQHYujj.jpg

You started the dialogue. And you looked at it four hours ago.

And you didnt say I did anything wrong...so dont say/imply you talked to me politely via PM in reference to what I have done wrong, can change, etc. You basically said you wanted to get ahead of the bickering that you felt was coming. If I didnt PM you, you wouldnt have said a word to me via PM cause i didn't do anything wrong that game

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

No, it was Nazgul, Counselor, and I.  You peasant.

Ok, then whichever two scum I caught are the two I caught. One was ragnarok for sure.

I can't do everything on my own.

49 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Thanks for the input

1. If people dont want the precieved notion of ganging up, dont lump us together or attack both of us. Heck, a mod basically just called me out and said he politely talked to me via PM, which he hasnt, no mod has. If people want change you cant have a giant disconnect like that. Like, what am I suppose to know or change if people dont use specifics. Apparently saying personal vendetta is a no no. I got it (though i disagree)and wont say it anymore

2. Change what tone? If it's only precieved that we are doing something that needs changing how can we change it if it's actually not what is happening?

3. It wont matter because people will get their wish and I wont speak in future games for a while, but it's good to know so maybe if I know the point i can try to change. I also dont agree that people need to change because they are annoying, but that's another discussion entirely imo

46 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I agree.  You also have to look at what mwil is saying as he tries to get us lynched and or killed (some of these may or may not have been him but they absolutely have been used/said)

"They are fail town"

"Worst players ever"

"Town is better without them"

"The real game can begin once they are dead"

"The game is better without them"

"If they are the vig, town is doomed" (could have been swag or dome)

"Good riddance, we dont need them"

I can go on for days.  

You all really think those type of statements are gonna be greeted with a smile.  

Matts suggested conforming a little bit to appease the masses.  Why don't the masses look in the mirror before they ask for conformity 

(To be fair I'm also one to burn everything to the ground before I conform even a little lol).

______

Then you look at this current situation.  @The Orca and I are gonna play like everyone else.....not post jack squat this next game.  Then people are up in arms bc we are gonna do that.  Its bc they know we drive activity, we drive the post count, we are vital to the game whether they like it or not.  

I guarantee you that if we do what we want this next game, it will be 150 pages or less and days with very few posts.  But hey, that's what the masses want, that's what the masses get.  

37 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Everybody seems to view this issue the same way, other than the two of you. It doesn't have to be outright cheating to be an issue that takes enjoyment out of the game for some. Whether it is "twin-brain", the ability to understand each other better than others, or simple a propensity to trust each other more, it is undeniable that you two get in lockstep more than any other 2 posters on this board.

Tk3 explained this rather succinctly with the bolded part. The way you are phrasing what you are saying now--"don't lump us together or attack both of us," "people will get their wish," "I don't agree that people need to change," "why don't the masses look in the mirror," "whether they like it or not"--makes it clear that you think the problem is with everyone else and they're the ones who need to change, not you. That's not true, and the fact that literally no one else is taking your side on it should be a wake-up call to the both of you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Tk3 explained this rather succinctly with the bolded part. The way you are phrasing what you are saying now--"don't lump us together or attack both of us," "people will get their wish," "I don't agree that people need to change," "why don't the masses look in the mirror," "whether they like it or not"--makes it clear that you think the problem is with everyone else and they're the ones who need to change, not you. That's not true, and the fact that literally no one else is taking your side on it should be a wake-up call to the both of you.

If I can show you evidence where "feuds ended" when the opposing party "changed" would that change your opinion?

Also, I am changing. If I dont talk, people will be happy. That's my take now 

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Thats the thing.....

95% of the problems are all reactions to us from attacks (perceived or otherwise) by the masses.  

So are you saying I have to be abused and take it? (I know it's not but that is really what you just suggested)

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Thats the thing.....

95% of the problems are all reactions to us from attacks (perceived or otherwise) by the masses.  

So are you saying I have to be abused and take it? (I know it's not but that is really what you just suggested)

Yep, I had to admit I played bad one game or be forever policy lynched on D1...remember that 

18 minutes ago, Counselor said:

My real question for you all is. Are you a back, stomach, or side sleeper. And if side which side? 

Right side. I’m fairly certain that stomach sleepers are natural murderers. I can sleep on my left too but I snore and it gets in my fiancées ear.

• Like 1