Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Thanks for replying

This game contradicts this...I tried to get Hobo lynched almost all game and he was Masons with Pickle...even with Pickle saying or hinting he had info that Hobo was town I still went at hobo. If the above is the case can you explain that?

I literally dont agree with Pickle most of the time, now if I think he is town (again I can read him better than most imo) I will defend him, just like you would defend Whicker or Touch if you had a solid read they are town. How can we get past the perception other than only 1 of us a play a game?

If people didnt routinely and word for word try to lynch one of us each day 1 saying we got to split them up, things would be different imo

I had a solid read on Pickle this game, am I suppose to just let him die as town to get rid of the perception? The moment I do people lynch me cause they think I'm scum...it has happened. It's a no win scenario if people keep the mindset they have

I'm not necessarily saying it happens literally every time.  But it does happen very frequently, moreso than anyone else defends another player.  I do think a fair part of this is because yall are better at reading each other due to being twins.  

I think part of it is because I can't remember a time that one of yall pushed the other.  Not saying it's never happened, but I don't think it's common.

I do think adjusting mindsets and resetting is important in all this.  So I will try to remove some past perceptions and look again with fresh eyes.  However, that doesn't happen overnight.  

As long as we all understand that and are willing to work towards it, we will be good.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, I don’t know what the issue is.  I read that as a list of examples of what you think is unfair, and I tried to explain the abstract factors, then use myself as an example.

My point is, everyone has people they wont lynch D1 or need more info to lynch vs "get him". Some people state this and it's no big deal (Mwil has a list of like 15 people he wont lynch day 1). I wont lynch Pickle D1, how is that different, how can we get past this perception of why that is wrong and the others are accepted? Why is one wrong and the other accepted?

Is it I cant play with Pickle? Is that the only way to get past it?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

It literally has happened @Ragnarok

I let orca die d1 on a split vote and got killed bc it

"Pickle would never let orca die if he were town"

As I said in my response to Orca, I do think that's an area where the rest of us can improve.  I think y'all better fleshing out why one of you did what you did in regards to the other would also be beneficial for the rest of us in resetting our perceptions.  

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You all (everyone) want something to change or to stop, say it.  Don't be vague.  Don't go to the mods.  Don't quit.  Say something (preferably via PM but whatever at this point)

People have been giving you guys advice on how to have better relations with other players for years now, it’s come up after games on at least a half dozen occasions.

Typically when someone tells you what they think the problem is you just argue with them about it and point fingers at everyone else, then the convo goes nowhere.

People have given up trying to explain it to you. You may have missed that train.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I'm not necessarily saying it happens literally every time.  But it does happen very frequently, moreso than anyone else defends another player.  I do think a fair part of this is because yall are better at reading each other due to being twins.  

I think part of it is because I can't remember a time that one of yall pushed the other.  Not saying it's never happened, but I don't think it's common.

I do think adjusting mindsets and resetting is important in all this.  So I will try to remove some past perceptions and look again with fresh eyes.  However, that doesn't happen overnight.  

As long as we all understand that and are willing to work towards it, we will be good.

Fair enough..I had a running tag line with Touch cause he had the same misconception. I would tag him every time I voted or pushed Pickle. I think in total im up to over 15 times before I stopped counting. Issue is, when I did people tried lynching me cause they see it as I'm 100% scum when I do

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

People have been giving you guys advice on how to have better relations with other players for years now, it’s come up after games on at least a half dozen occasions.

Typically when someone tells you what they think the problem is you just argue with them about it and point fingers at everyone else, then the convo goes nowhere.

People have given up trying to explain it to you. You may have missed that train.

No one has tried (talking about me to me) with the exception of 1 person and it ain't you.

Edited by Pickle Rick

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Problem is there are no specifics usually or impossible. Like one time someone said I cant make any case of any kind if I say Pickle, use pickle, look at who is voting Pickle cause it nullifies my arguement 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

No one has tried (talking about me to me) with the exception of 1 person. 

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt you and I have heard a heart to heart via PM, you didnt think anything I had to say was worthwhile

its all the stuff that is still coming up 

so I hope you’re talking about me 

• Like 1

My point is, everyone has people they wont lynch D1 or need more info to lynch vs "get him". Some people state this and it's no big deal (Mwil has a list of like 15 people he wont lynch day 1). I wont lynch Pickle D1, how is that different, how can we get past this perception of why that is wrong and the others are accepted? Why is one wrong and the other accepted?

Is it I cant play with Pickle? Is that the only way to get past it?

Where did D1 come from?  Because I think the concern others voiced is not limited to D1.  But, I don’t think an unwillingness to lynch Rick on D1 is the issue, I think the issue for other people is when it seems to extend significantly beyond D1.  If I’m wrong on that, I would refer back to the abstract reasons I provided for the discrepancy.

Problem is there are no specifics usually or impossible. Like one time someone said I cant make any case of any kind if I say Pickle, use pickle, look at who is voting Pickle cause it nullifies my arguement 

Just one person said this? what did everyone else think?

got a link?

Just now, SwAg said:

Where did D1 come from?  Because I think the concern others voiced is not limited to D1.  But, I don’t think an unwillingness to lynch Rick on D1 is the issue, I think the issue for other people is when it seems to extend significantly beyond D1.  If I’m wrong on that, I would refer back to the abstract reasons I provided for the discrepancy.

Many people have used it as an issue 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt you and I have heard a heart to heart via PM, you didnt think anything I had to say was worthwhile

its all the stuff that is still coming up 

so I hope you’re talking about me 

No I'm not talking about you.  I do not ever remembering talking to you about anything (you are probably thinking of orca)

I don't even care anymore...the person I'm talking about is touch but he has since bailed so..