Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

Just now, daboyle250 said:

What are your thoughts on using spice mixes (Montreal Steak Seasoning for example) on steak instead of just salt and pepper?

All for it. It’s fair game. The best dry rub I ever had was a Chicago blend I got at a local fair. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, daboyle250 said:

What are your thoughts on using spice mixes (Montreal Steak Seasoning for example) on steak instead of just salt and pepper?

I use the Montreal steak seasoning, Worcester, bread crumbs and eggs with ground beef for my burgers.  It works amazing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

giphy.gif

...and a pound gets you 3 perfect patties!

For my brats, I put a 6 pack of killian's red irish, half a bottle of worchester, and two diced onions in a big pot.  Let it sit for a day or two.  Put it on the stove on medium heat for a while until the brats are about 2/3rds done.  Pull out brats and put on grill to finish.  Drain out onions and caramelize them in a pan.

Potato bun, brat, onions, mustard.  Boom.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

For my brats, I put a 6 pack of killian's red irish, half a bottle of worchester, and two diced onions in a big pot.  Let it sit for a day or two.  Put it on the stove on medium heat for a while until the brats are about 2/3rds done.  Pull out brats and put on grill to finish.  Drain out onions and caramelize them in a pan.

You’re just an absolute genius, aren’t you! I’m going to steal this!

For me, the debate was never ketchup vs mustard (I mean, what am I, 5 years old?), but deli mustard vs Dijon mustard vs spicy mustard.

So.

Many.

Options!

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

giphy.gif

Just now, MWil23 said:

For me, the debate was never ketchup vs mustard (I mean, what am I, 5 years old?), but deli mustard vs Dijon mustard vs spicy mustard.

I think it was totally based on what kind of sausage you’re eating. I’m not using the same type of mustard for a hot dog like I would a beer brat

29 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

There’s comes a time when a man has to decide how much **** he’ll tolerate and if something is a positive or negative in their life. 

it’s not a knife in the back when I’ve literally been beating my head against a wall with you two. 

Mafia is not supposed to extend past the mafia walls but yet you went there.  

I won't say more except I am truly happy to see you are alive and well and I hope your family is staying safe and healthy.  

I think it was totally based on what kind of sausage you’re eating.

giphy.gif

I’m not using the same type of mustard for a hot dog like I would a beer brat

Very fair take

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You’re just an absolute genius, aren’t you! I’m going to steal this!

So.

Many.

Options!

Steal away.  I prefer the spicy mustard.

I will also steal that first sentence to use in Mafia games.

4 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

giphy.gif

Exactly.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Mafia is not supposed to extend past the mafia walls but yet you went there.  

I won't say more except I am truly happy to see you are alive and well and I hope your family is staying safe and healthy.  

You’re absolutely right that it’s not. 

I am incapable of adhering to that with you two, thus I have removed myself.