2020 RDT

DreamKid

3 hours ago, Boodgyman5220 said:

I was surprised that Jimmy didn’t get a heftier/ longer contract somewhere else. His only knock is his health. Hope he’ll stick around for a few more years

Yeah, hopefully we can get Jimmy one more ring. I’ll never forget Jimmy yelling at our stupid fans in that Chargers game defending Lamar.

Never have I been more proud nor more embarrassed than with that game and the treatment of Lamar there. If not for Lamar we don’t even make the playoffs. Was such an ungrateful showing.

34 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Yeah, hopefully we can get Jimmy one more ring. I’ll never forget Jimmy yelling at our stupid fans in that Chargers game defending Lamar.

Never have I been more proud nor more embarrassed than with that game and the treatment of Lamar there. If not for Lamar we don’t even make the playoffs. Was such an ungrateful showing.

Because Baltimore has the worse fans in the league. (Change my mind) This is the most bandwagon, cut throat crowd of folks I've ever seen in my life. You'll have the 10% of us like those in the forum, but that other 90% is 100% Fairweather fans. But regardless of that fact, Jimmy-Mac will be back in Baltimore next year! Hopefully.

2 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

Because Baltimore has the worse fans in the league. (Change my mind) This is the most bandwagon, cut throat crowd of folks I've ever seen in my life. You'll have the 10% of us like those in the forum, but that other 90% is 100% Fairweather fans. But regardless of that fact, Jimmy-Mac will be back in Baltimore next year! Hopefully.

🤔

Philly fans are pretty brutal as well! Loyal but brutal. Best fans might be a better debate. I’d probably go with Vikings fans? Maybe Green Bay?

edit: But I think at least Ravens fans are a passionate bunch... which I value. I spent time in North Carolina and felt some Panthers fans weren’t quite as passionate. Granted they’ve not had the same level of success. But still.

Edited by diamondbull424

4 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

🤔

Philly fans are pretty brutal as well! Loyal but brutal. Best fans might be a better debate. I’d probably go with Vikings fans? Maybe Green Bay?

edit: But I think at least Ravens fans are a passionate bunch... which I value. I spent time in North Carolina and felt some Panthers fans weren’t quite as passionate. Granted they’ve not had the same level of success. But still.

That's fair, but I'll always give Baltimore the edge for cheering the injury of their own QB. And also wanted to run Flacco out of town then Lamar doesn't look so hot in his first playoff game now they want Flacco back in to save them. A bunch of hoppers. I hate them, lol

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...