Can a Case be made for Keenum...?

vike daddy

The one consistent theme is that Zimmer HAS NOT named Case the undisputed starter, and has very intentionally made that clear. I don't know what other cryptic Message you are trying to dig out of a very blunt and straightforward individual's press conferences.

if there is something that the local and national media as well as all of the other simple folk on this site have missed, please enlighten us. 

4 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

The one consistent theme is that Zimmer HAS NOT named Case the undisputed starter, and has very intentionally made that clear. I don't know what other crypti. Message you are trying to dig out of a very blunt and straightforward individual's press conferences.

if there is something that the local and national media as well as all of the other simple folk on this site have missed, please enlighten us. 

The Illuminati are everywhere!

3 hours ago, JDBrocks said:

The one consistent theme is that Zimmer HAS NOT named Case the undisputed starter, and has very intentionally made that clear. I don't know what other cryptic Message you are trying to dig out of a very blunt and straightforward individual's press conferences.

Well, he hasn't named Elflein the undisputed starter at center either.  :P

55 minutes ago, disaacs said:

Well, he hasn't named Elflein the undisputed starter at center either.  :P

You're on the right track.  Think about it for a while longer.   How did he react to the QB starter question at the latest presser?  Someone embedded the video in one of these threads.

I'm trying to stimulate discussion and speculation.  Further, I am pointing to a psychologist as someone who would have insight into this matter.

5 hours ago, Purplexing said:

You're on the right track.  Think about it for a while longer.   How did he react to the QB starter question at the latest presser?  Someone embedded the video in one of these threads.

I'm trying to stimulate discussion and speculation.  Further, I am pointing to a psychologist as someone who would have insight into this matter.

Whew I'm glad someone around here is enlightened enough to guide the rest of us.  Oh and how gracious of him to be obtuse in his teaching, instead of just being direct and to the point.

I mean how else will we learn?! Thank you wise one

Why would Zimmer not make a change in QB?  What would happen if he does and TB fails?  A psychologist understands the dynamics of a leader changing course, or staying the course, when two individuals are involved in those options.  Zimmer is acting like a responsible manager.  He needs info to make decisions, week after week.  Sports reporters are looking for controversy, to get attention and viewers/ traffic / clicks. 

Review the most recent presser to see what Zimmers' body language tells you about his demeanor, and what it implies.

1 hour ago, Purplexing said:

Why would Zimmer not make a change in QB?  What would happen if he does and TB fails?  A psychologist understands the dynamics of a leader changing course, or staying the course, when two individuals are involved in those options.  Zimmer is acting like a responsible manager.  He needs info to make decisions, week after week.  Sports reporters are looking for controversy, to get attention and viewers/ traffic / clicks. 

Review the most recent presser to see what Zimmers' body language tells you about his demeanor, and what it implies.

When an NFL team has nothing to play for in Week 17, it often makes changes to the lineup to give guys a breather before the playoff run. No psychologists are needed to understand that situation.

Are you saying there's 0% chance Teddy plays in Week 17 if there's nothing for the team to play for?

Archived