Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RpMc

2020 Minnesota Vikings Opponents & Schedule

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, whitehops said:

yeah, @ NO on a friday (christmas day) is the only thing you could construe as a "schedule loss". it is a very balanced schedule, but if i'm nitpicking it is a little annoying to finish the season with two road games. just have to make the games before that count i guess. 

I actually think that it's the best part of the schedule (fan wise). 5 day rest is not ideal team wise

Open some presents Friday morning, head to the bar, and watch some football. Whoop it up and deal with the hangover Saturday/Sunday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Saweet!

A 3:25 game at home and ZERO night games!

WE DID IT!!!

Weeks 5 & 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Virginia Viking said:

Weeks 5 & 10

Are on the road. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Virginia Viking said:

The post I responded to said no night games.

At home. We don’t have any night games, and only one 3:25 game, at home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

At home. We don’t have any night games, and only one 3:25 game, at home. 

Right.  I get that.  The post I responded to said there were ZERO night games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Virginia Viking said:

Right.  I get that.  The post I responded to said there were ZERO night games.

At home. There are zero night games at home. That was the context of @Vikes_Bolts1228’s post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

At home. There are zero night games at home. That was the context of @Vikes_Bolts1228’s post. 

Now we get to hear more about Kirk's awful record in primetime games when the scheduling bias has what I would guess are two of the Vikings toughest matchups, considering the Vikings are 4-16 at Soldier Field in the past 20 seasons, for primetime games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

Now we get to hear more about Kirk's awful record in primetime games when the scheduling bias has what I would guess are two of the Vikings toughest matchups, considering the Vikings are 4-16 at Soldier Field in the past 20 seasons, for primetime games.

Prime time @ Soldier Field vs. Nick Foles.

It’s like a three-headed dragon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we play Green Bay, at Lambeau, right after our bye.

could be a good thing, i guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the fact that there are no cold weather, outdoor games in December.  Tampa Bay, Detroit and New Orleans.  That's a huge bonus considering the 3 road games in the month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

we play Green Bay, at Lambeau, right after our bye.

could be a good thing, i guess.

I’d feel better about it if Zimmer did a better job having the team prepared after the bye week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×