Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

I get that everyone is just playing mafia. I guess I just have this stupid ideal of how everyone should play mafia. And I hate that mindset when people have it in poker so I know I shouldn’t have it here. I’ll try to adjust and change but there is very clearly some kind of block that I have when it comes to reading in between the lines. So if people want to play that way then the only solution I have is to not play. Typically I solve these things by having someone explain these things to me in an explicit way. That way I can actually learn. Instead, everyone just has to be so coy and yell at me when I don’t get it. I just don’t know how many ways I can explain to you all that doesn’t work with me. I don’t respond well or learn from those types of things. But you’re not in the wrong because of the game we’re playing. So I really am stuck and no matter what I always come back to not playing. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I get that everyone is just playing mafia. I guess I just have this stupid ideal of how everyone should play mafia. And I hate that mindset when people have it in poker so I know I shouldn’t have it here. I’ll try to adjust and change but there is very clearly some kind of block that I have when it comes to reading in between the lines. So if people want to play that way then the only solution I have is to not play. Typically I solve these things by having someone explain these things to me in an explicit way. That way I can actually learn. Instead, everyone just has to be so coy and yell at me when I don’t get it. I just don’t know how many ways I can explain to you all that doesn’t work with me. I don’t respond well or learn from those types of things. But you’re not in the wrong because of the game we’re playing. So I really am stuck and no matter what I always come back to not playing. 

Um, what?

What's going?

23 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
9 hours ago, Blue said:

Shang Tsung, Goro, Mileena, Reptile. Definitely Goro, other two are a bit more questionable.

This is not aging  well imo

I should have stayed asleep.  This is not the one I meant to qoute 

This is 

3 hours ago, Blue said:

Goro, almost certainly

Nightwolf, probably

I dunno

Kano, it's very obviously Kano

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

So someome with knowledge here can help

It appears we have 

A 4 armed man - Goro, Kintaro, Shiva (albeit a woman)

A man with a tomahawk - Nightwolf

A man with nunchucks - Liu Kang, Johnny Cage

A man with metal on his face, an edged blade, and used a heart-ripping finishing move - Kano

Just starting my reading this morning.

33 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m sure I’ll regret this because it’s a ploy of sorts, but Pickle visited SwAg last night.

The “it’s a ploy of sorts” in that Pickle is the one with the ploy and lie about hitting blue.

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca

@Whicker

you all see what I'm seeing here? 

(Note: if not I'll get you there after blue tries to pull of some weaseling)

You're claiming Goro then?

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

The “it’s a ploy of sorts” in that Pickle is the one with the ploy and lie about hitting blue.

So Pickle is lying about trying to kill me? That's what you're claiming?

Also, how would you have this information given a tracker and watcher have both turned up dead?