Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

12 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Nope. I forgot to put in a move. Of I die, whether from a lynching or a hit, remember to ask Matts if this is true post-game. Also remember to ask him about forgetting to send me a PM for joining. And about - once again - not knowing my alignment initially.

But yeah. 

Tsup guys, I'm Noob Saibot. I'm an adapter and I got bcb's ability/alignment when he died. That's why I said earlier that my ability fit my character perfectly. That's also why I stated that I thought both Pickle and Dome were lying.

Adaptor, it might be easier to conceptualize as Tabula Rasa.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

I mean, I implicitly said it so many times that it was basically explicit. All the pieces of the puzzle were there, but I was low priority on the totem pole to most of you, so my posts didn't really get scrutinized (except for by @MWil23, who did an admirable job developing theories that I would believe if I didn't know they were untrue, but he noticed the wrong things).

But you waited to make an explicit claim until there was only one person to CC, and that person wasn't the one who just got called out as a liar.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I won’t be hitting hobo. I suppose he can sort me out, but then you guys will still have to decide what to do with him.

I haven't decided if I'm hitting you yet, but that would require me surviving until Night 4 anyways. And I'm likely to die at some point before then.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Do you understand, it isnt confirmed to anyone else just because you say so? That isnt confirming it for us 

Okay. Well I am telling you that Malf did not kill Whicker. If you believe that, then all your theories will be wrong because they will based upon a false premise.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Malf was gonna the lynch.  Until malf quit (I'll leave that until after the game)

So say what now?

You've been lead vote getter for most of the Day, many of those votes coming as a result of you claiming Vig.