Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

Imagine killing me because I’m me, then the most suspect role in the game quits for the second time, just to be replaced with me, so then you have to decide if I am likely to be lynched or if you have to burn another kill to achieve the same thing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Why would you list four people on the list and not include the person who did the census showing there were only four in the game.

No one is trolling you, it just doesn't make any sense to me.

Yeah, but I don't trust Hobo.

If they have a roleblock or redirect, they either haven't used it, used it on people who don't have abilities, or somebody hasn't been saying anything about it. Another reason to vig kill KSJ, just in case.

Fair enough, how about this:

@HoboRocket tonight kill either pickle or KSJ. I will either redirect you to pickle or KSJ, or I will “no move”.

That way, if I get redirected, Hobo’s kill will stand, and if he gets redirected, then scum shouldn’t have a kill, because it’s unlikely they get a GF, 2 moves, and a faction kill with 2 remaining.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Imagine killing me because I’m me, then the most suspect role in the game quits for the second time, just to be replaced with me, so then you have to decide if I am likely to be lynched or if you have to burn another kill to achieve the same thing.

you seem confident that Pickle isn't an ability cop

40 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Good news Orca and Mwil are either scum or town masons 

Nope. Im just town with a double vote. Mwil on the other hand...scummy

33 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Can you please explain to the class how you knew I targeted Josh before that was revealed in thread then 

You claimed odd night vig. 2 people died on N3. Josh- mafia, Swag- town. Josh was listed first. Usual order of listed night kills has indy/town before mafia. Mafia unlikley to kill themselves, so logically speaking you hit Josh

30 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Pickle, Buff, Orca, Hobo

Lol

29 minutes ago, Blue said:

Pretty sure the same way I did

oh ffs

Is the above the same way?

28 minutes ago, Whicker said:

What about the fact that there are two trackers in the game and one apparently has received no results 

This sketches me out. Mission's reveal just says tracker. Not even night. So Rags claiming odd night tracker is worrisome. More so related to Mission imo

27 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I'd actually like to hear the answer.

Above 

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I wish I could play... I'm so bored and lonely.

Someone give me a bro hug.

Get your arse into discord and finish the challenge. Theres like 1 left. Focus all your energy. 

Just to be clear, if Blue is somehow wrong at every turn from this point onward, you definitely should lynch him.

If we can navigate to get Mafia with limited resistance, or even support from him, then maybe put your mind at ease.

Just now, SwAg said:

Anyone else on the whole Blue used his scum write-up frame to get The Godfather lynched to clear himself and waste a lynch?

Potentially.... but I don’t think I’m willing to push it just yet.

Just now, SwAg said:

Then I was killed as soon as I stopped rubber stamping whatever Blue said.

Could just as easily be a coincidence IMO...

Either daboyle lied about his n3 move, or mwil is lying about his n1 move 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

You claimed odd night vig. 2 people died on N3. Josh- mafia, Swag- town. Josh was listed first. Usual order of listed night kills has indy/town before mafia. Mafia unlikley to kill themselves, so logically speaking you hit Josh

Is the above the same way?

This sketches me out. Mission's reveal just says tracker. Not even night. So Rags claiming odd night tracker is worrisome. More so related to Mission imo

Yes.

Bcb's reveal just said Vig, too. Do you think either Bcb lied about being even-Night Vig, or do you think Bcb is lying about being odd-Night Vig?

Just now, SwAg said:

Why would Rick be an ability Cop?

Because Mwil redirected him to you Night 2 and you died Night 3 despite many other people being much more active in the thread.

Scum don't actually know if Swaggertron is insane or paranoid unless daboyle is scum, so it is a bit curious that they haven't tried to kill him yet.

That’s why I was trying to be clear.  At present, I’m not even approaching a Blue push, but if Blue gets a bunch of Town murked and his lone contribution is wasting a lynch on The Godfather after conveniently framing (ostensibly) the only unlynchable person, you would have to be the type of person who eats rocks.

• Like 1