Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

@SwAg if blue is scum, why not push to get malf/whicker2 lynched on day 3?

After whicker1 flipped town, malf1 had a huge “lynch me” sign on his back, until whicker2 took over.

why use the fake frame then when you have an easy mislynch (allegedly) staring you in the face that day already?

the timing is the part I don’t buy...

1 minute ago, Dome said:

After whicker1 flipped town, malf1 had a huge “lynch me” sign on his back, until whicker2 took over.

why use the fake frame then when you have an easy mislynch (allegedly) staring you in the face that day already?

Especially since scum tried to fake a Kano kill on N2.

@Blue assuming you are town, as we have no reason to believe otherwise, would a scum balancing role be a framer/lawyer of some sorts, or something else entirely?

We have a GF and strongman confirmed. No one else has reported being redirected or blocked. What would YOU balance it with on the other two roles?

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I truly believe that scum wants to keep Malf/Whicker/SwAg alive so that he doesn't flip to get confirmation on paranoid vs. insane and he's the best lynch candidate. That's a wasted hit now that Whicker 1.0 the cop is already dead IMO.

Yeah, so I could release my results, then quit so matts modkills me and you all find out what it is.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Blue said:

Why would you list four people on the list and not include the person who did the census showing there were only four in the game.

No one is trolling you, it just doesn't make any sense to me.

Yeah, but I don't trust Hobo.

If they have a roleblock or redirect, they either haven't used it, used it on people who don't have abilities, or somebody hasn't been saying anything about it. Another reason to vig kill KSJ, just in case.

I'm still worried about Bcb 2 and Mwil. Mwil hasnt really been confirmed other than Bcb 

22 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Fair enough, how about this:

@HoboRocket tonight kill either pickle or KSJ. I will either redirect you to pickle or KSJ, or I will “no move”.

That way, if I get redirected, Hobo’s kill will stand, and if he gets redirected, then scum shouldn’t have a kill, because it’s unlikely they get a GF, 2 moves, and a faction kill with 2 remaining.

Why hasnt anyone else bene redirected or blocked if they have those moves 

Has anyone?

17 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Anyone else on the whole Blue used his scum write-up frame to get The Godfather lynched to clear himself and waste a lynch?

Then I was killed as soon as I stopped rubber stamping whatever Blue said.

Yep I have. I also was thinking Missions reveal was altered because it says tracker and Rags is odd night tracker. Why would rags be different in that aspect. Mission claimed to be mafia and Pickle and Mwil was with him and 1 other. Mwil also mentioned Mission being a death millter and he would laugh or something. Now his only moves are 2 redirects on Pickle, seen in some way by Mission and a redirect of an odd night kill of Josh 

13 minutes ago, Blue said:

Yes.

Bcb's reveal just said Vig, too. Do you think either Bcb lied about being even-Night Vig, or do you think Bcb is lying about being odd-Night Vig?

Because Mwil redirected him to you Night 2 and you died Night 3 despite many other people being much more active in the thread.

Scum don't actually know if Swaggertron is insane or paranoid unless daboyle is scum, so it is a bit curious that they haven't tried to kill him yet.

The first one appears accurate, but as above I guess there is a chance it was a lie. With your ability to change the writeup whatever the chances mafia can change it/alignment/role of lynches?

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

I mean, all of this is a very good argument for Daboyle being scum.

Counterpoint: would scum be so utterly careless about their fakeclaim to leave that many holes in their story

I dont see Daboyle claiming something directly countering what Dome claimed if he was scum

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Low hanging fruit to conjure before the Town’s orangutan brain at any time

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Low hanging fruit to conjure before the Town’s orangutan brain at any time

Look at who has been scum, who is likely scum at present, and who potentially may have been scum and flipped something else.

With that thought process, tell me you’re expecting scum to be competent and execute effectively.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Blue assuming you are town, as we have no reason to believe otherwise, would a scum balancing role be a framer/lawyer of some sorts, or something else entirely?

We have a GF and strongman confirmed. No one else has reported being redirected or blocked. What would YOU balance it with on the other two roles?

I would bet money on Mileena being one of the scum. Mileena = Ninja is my guess. I would almost be disappointed if a Mortal Kombat Mafia didn't have a role that couldn't be seen by watcher/tracker roles, what with the prevalence of ninjas in the theme and three watcher/tracker roles.

There does not appear to be an actual RBer role in the game, or if there was, it means scum had a factional kill and each faction member had a "normal" ability they could use. Framer role feels redundant with a Paranoid Cop and Whicker 1.0 claimed to get character and ability as part of the invest, so I don't know how a frame would work in that context. Not impossible though! It's about all I can think of that Daboyle could possibly be if he really visited Josh on N3.

I'm really stumped on who the fourth member of that faction could be. There aren't a lot of obvious choices with Reptile, Baraka, and Shao Kahn as Town. Noob Saibot is more Netherrealm than Outworld. Rain seems out of place here as a DLC character from Mortal Kombat (2011), which is what I'm convinced this setup is based on. Kano is an obvious choice for Outworld, but scum made an effort to get @ him early in the game.