Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

Just now, Blue said:

You realize this is exactly why you aren't going to live to endgame, right

Pretty much, unless we end it soon. KSJ hasnt been announced a winner, so maybe he has to survive to the end as well

Limit the pool by killing potential mafia and try to win. Deal with KSJ (indy) as a last resort imo. I'm rarely understood or followed in that retrospect lmao 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Pretty much, unless we end it soon. KSJ hasnt been announced a winner, so maybe he has to survive to the end as well

Limit the pool by killing potential mafia and try to win. Deal with KSJ (indy) as a last resort imo. I'm rarely understood or followed in that retrospect lmao 

KSJ obviously has to survive to the end or he wouldn't still be posting in the thread.

We're just taking Hobo at his word that he's Town right now. There's a way for him to prove he's trustworthy, but he hasn't done it yet. Scum need to kill him sooner or later anyways to get to LyLo.

Having the Vig kill people we aren't sure on instead of the known non-Town is stupid. All it does is shorten the time to LyLo, which is exactly what scum wants.

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

KSJ obviously has to survive to the end or he wouldn't still be posting in the thread.

We're just taking Hobo at his word that he's Town right now. There's a way for him to prove he's trustworthy, but he hasn't done it yet. Scum need to kill him sooner or later anyways to get to LyLo.

Having the Vig kill people we aren't sure on instead of the known non-Town is stupid. All it does is shorten the time to LyLo, which is exactly what scum wants.

Well I have a different view. You have Mwils ear and I dont really trust him (partly cause I dont know the theme). If you want to go the way you suggest I cant do anything about it obviously lol

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

Lucky for us it’s out of his hands 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Im down Daboyle

Weren’t you supporting daboyle to push me like 2 hours ago?

and now that I’ve claimed an ability that doesn’t match my alleged moves you’re ready to go daboyle?

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Weren’t you supporting daboyle to push me like 2 hours ago?

and now that I’ve claimed an ability that doesn’t match my alleged moves you’re ready to go daboyle?

I like asking questions and discussing things. Not my problem you dont follow

I'm going to chalk it up to you have a protection and want to confuse mafia or you are trolling for no reason

I like asking questions and discussing things. Not my problem you dont follow

deadpan stare

I'm going to chalk it up to you have a protection and want to confuse mafia or you are trolling for no reason

Deadpan stare