Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Bro, weve literally gone over this in this game like a day or 2 ago. @ET80 has warned multiple people. That phrase is frowned upon. Try not to cuss directly at people. 

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This is the 2nd time I've asked for people to find better ways to communicate. 

I really don't want a 3rd time. So, stop.

- ET

Literally don't care. It was in the context of a scum accusation against me in the game and Swag has a history of egging people on and then feigning innocence.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Literally don't care. It was in the context of a scum accusation against me in the game and Swag has a history of egging people on and then feigning innocence.

We are supposed to all have a clean slate here.  If you show me what I did that was beyond the pale to you, I will make an effort to not repeat it.

17 minutes ago, Blue said:

You know what, I'll save him the trouble and do what you won't.

Town, last scum is probably either Swag or Touch. Kano and Rain are both willing members of Outworld. It's trickier if they really did recruit someone, but if it's Touch, it's possible they have an X-shot that lets them post fake announcements in the thread.

@Ragnarok @The Orca @HoboRocket @Dome @daboyle250 @bcb1213 

peace, good luck Town

Before you get mod killed, post up that list of player you had that was color-coded.

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Before you get mod killed, post up that list of player you had that was color-coded.

Feel like re-reading the past few pages and showing me where I crossed a line or engaged in any type of attack while we wait.  I’m trying to be good, and I thought everything I said was well within the confines of the game.

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

14 hours ago, Blue said:
  1. Dome - Town
  2. Pickle - Shang Tsung, Scum
  3. Daboyle - Liu Kang, Town
  4. Orca -
  5. Buff - Mileena?, Scum
  6. KSJ - Scorpion, Indy
  7. Swoosh/Bcb - Jax, Town
  8. Blue - Nightwolf, Town
  9. Rags - Town
  10. Mwil - Shao Khan, Town
  11. Malf/Whicker - Kano
  12. Hobo - Noob Saibot
  13. UNT - Rain, Town

Updated list. I doubt scum have two kills, which means bcb claiming the kill on Josh makes him Town. Bcb evidently did not choose Josh as his target, which means Mwil did redirect him to Josh, which I don't see Mwil doing as that robs scum of (at the very least) another Day phase of us lynching someone and buying scum another Night to kill whoever they want. I'm clearing both bcb and Mwil on that basis.

If we take Mwil as Town, then the kill mechanic for scum is almost certainly that they choose the flavor of their kills. This is especially lol-worthy because it means Matts doesn't have to write any of the writeup himself, which is a level of moderator laziness I can respect wholeheartedly. Josh turning up as a Strongman role supports that theory, as I don't believe Swag wouldn't have protected Whicker on N2 and scum didn't seem to think Whicker would be protected anyways.

The Whickertron/Hobo/Touch dynamic is gonna get weird. I'm pretty convinced it's one of those three, but it's not a clean case on any of them.

It seems unlikely Malf would gambit on D2 to get Daboyle lynched, but scum may have figured that with a
Strongman role and the Watcher dead, they could take force a CC out of the real Cop, eliminate him immediately, and get away with a Paranoid/Insane/Random Cop claim. Kano fits with what I think the scum theme is, too. This is probably our safest lynch option for tomorrow because apart from it being a risky play and Kano used as the kill flavor on N2, there isn't much to suggest there are any unreliable Town roles in this game or any reason to believe Whickertron is Town.

Hobo is claiming Tabula Rasa with a kill. I sort of buy the claim, as that would hit the typical 33% non-Town ratio at the start of the game and potentially give Mafia "five" members. Noob isn't a character typically associated with Shang Tsung directly, but we're assuming Hobo is telling the truth about his character and role. There's a lot being taken on faith here and I don't like doing that. We can wait a Day to kill him though if he makes a kill tonight, based on his claim.

Touch is a bit out there and I'm definitely tinfoiling at this point, but if neither Hobo or Whicker pops scum, we have to reevaluate our options. Scum already appear to have a writeup-altering ability; it isn't out of the realm of possibility that they can send fake messages in the thread, too. Scum outing their own numbers and taking a guess on the Indy roles isn't the most brazen of gambles, and it effectively cleared Touch as Town. If we've reached this point without identifying the last scum role, he's the least cleared player left.

If it's not one of those three, either Orca or Daboyle has a great fakeclaim, Ragnarok is a Miller, or Mwil doesn't control where his redirects go and accidentally killed Josh. I will hopefully be dead by that point and no longer have to worry about it.

This one? Or the original?

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Feel like re-reading the past few pages and showing me where I crossed a line or engaged in any type of attack while we wait.  I’m trying to be good, and I thought everything I said was well within the confines of the game.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

And by re-reading, I mean reading the first time.

If you're drunk enough, every time is the first time.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Blue said:
  1. Dome - Town
  2. Pickle - Shang Tsung, Scum
  3. Daboyle - Liu Kang, Town
  4. Orca -
  5. KSJ - Scorpion, Indy
  6. Swoosh/Bcb - Jax, Town
  7. Rags - Town
  8. Malf/Whicker/Swag - Kano
  9. Hobo - Noob Saibot
  10. UNT - Rain, Town