Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

I’m also prone to believe that the “good guys” and “bad guys” is largely irrelevant as it pertains to the MK Universe. There’s enough “truth” out there to make it seem as such, ala Town must defeat Shang Tsung and Sonia Blade is cleared Town, but taking all of this at face value is extremely scary and detrimental to Town. I’d be very leery of those who want to be cleared based upon who their character is.

Just now, SwAg said:

God, you are such scum.

Then quit your arm chair quarterback routine and vote me. After you take no responsibility for it, take a step back, reassess, and move on, assuming you are Town.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m also prone to believe that the “good guys” and “bad guys” is largely irrelevant as it pertains to the MK Universe. There’s enough “truth” out there to make it seem as such, ala Town must defeat Shang Tsung and Sonia Blade is cleared Town, but taking all of this at face value is extremely scary and detrimental to Town. I’d be very leery of those who want to be cleared based upon who their character is.

I agree. But assuming any and everything is false is even worse. Some real, truthful information exists in this game and I’m going to use it 

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

God you’re annoying

Better

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I agree. But assuming any and everything is false is even worse. Some real, truthful information exists in this game and I’m going to use it 

Same. As a matter of fact, I already have/am.

14 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Conversion is one thing. Letting one guy choose his entire team after a whole day is way different

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Maybe he can only choose by character, not player

I love this idea in concept, but what’s the point of D1 then aside from scum gets a 1-2 body headstart?

• Like 1