Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

Just now, MWil23 said:

That was Malfatron’s bastard game. All three of you had a different variation, whether insane, paranoid, or naive. Ragnarok, LBC, MD4L, and KSJ were scum along with Rack and Dome was unlimited strongman vig.

Pick your own character mafia, yeah there it is.

Just now, Whicker said:

Yeah pick your own character mafia. One of my worst games ever. Unfortunately there’s a lot of games in that pile. 

That game all of them were masons. That mechanic isn’t at play her. Malf is lying or insane 

I used that as a comparison because the insane and actual cop idea comes into play here.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Yeah pick your own character mafia. One of my worst games ever. Unfortunately there’s a lot of games in that pile. 

That game all of them were masons. That mechanic isn’t at play her. Malf is lying or insane 

Or paranoid...always gets a scum invest

6 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I always get those cop titles mixed up.

Paranoid: Always guilty (paranoia)

Naive: Always Town (just like someone who is naive believes anything)

Insane: The invest is the opposite 

One cop gets the alignment, ability, and character. One cop gets just alignment. In what way is the first one possibly insane? Do I missee his alignment but not ability and character? Do I just missee alignment and ability? Or what??

And let’s just say Rags’ role isn’t one of traditional scum. Like it’s not like I got back town roleblocker. So please reconcile how I could be insane. 

I’m not insane. There are not two cops in this game. Malf is lying or insane 

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

One cop gets the alignment, ability, and character. One cop gets just alignment. In what way is the first one possibly insane? Do I missee his alignment but not ability and character? Do I just missee alignment and ability? Or what??

And let’s just say Rags’ role isn’t one of traditional scum. Like it’s not like I got back town roleblocker. So please reconcile how I could be insane. 

I’m not insane. There are not two cops in this game. Malf is lying or insane 

Why are you so confident that there aren't two cops in game?