Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

Let's be realistic.  He wasn't out with friends at a bar, he was just out somewhere only on his phone, and he didn't know how to have a second game going on his mobile where he could plug my moves into the computer. 

https://chess.org/play/4a384a49-33fb-479b-bb6b-7a815e377391

All I ask is that you wait until the end game to start plugging my moves into the computer.  Get your accuracy down to about 95%.

I'm here for half an hour to an hour.  The rest of my day will be spent driving, where, you know, I really can't take 10 minutes aside and play. 

@bcb1213

11 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

This is completely ridiculous. He gave me a two hour window. I'm giving him a 14

I also was AT A BAR WITH Friends as I posted.  Not sitting at home wasted 

oh i didn’t realise this last bit ur all good

we’ll extend the window for you two because you are actual players and have both made efforts to get the game done (the point of the timer was so we don’t get stuck on like mission)

@Outpost31, @bcb1213

just get it done when you can and face winner of @MookieMonstah and @ET80 (who also have the benefit of the time extension if need be)

6 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

we’ll extend the window for you two because you are actual players and have both made efforts to get the game done (the point of the timer was so we don’t get stuck on like mission)

@Outpost31, @bcb1213

just get it done when you can and face winner of @MookieMonstah and @ET80 (who also have the benefit of the time extension if need be)

@bcb1213, I’m ready anytime.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

@Outpost31, @bcb1213

@Shady Slim I already won dood