R.I.P. Phyllis George

bomont

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

Wow, 70 is too young to go.  It was a blood disease, but it looks like they are also trying to claim it was due to coronavirus.  I remember when she was on TV.  The years sure do pass quickly.  May she rest in peace.

They would try to claim a person being hit by a train was the result of corona. 

Elon Musk wasn't wrong on that one.

OT though, RIP to her happy for her that she lived such a rewarding life. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Wow, 70 is too young to go.  It was a blood disease, but it looks like they are also trying to claim it was due to coronavirus.  I remember when she was on TV.  The years sure do pass quickly.  May she rest in peace.

She had had that blood disease since her 20s or 30s so she had been managing with it for quite some time.  Some of my earliest days watching football, I recall watching her, Brent and Irv (Jimmy was always a d-bag) on the NFL Today and I enjoyed it.  People also need to realize that people are still dealing with illnesses other than corona.  While corona still is causing lots of problems, the other stuff doesn't go away.  In fact, I learned this morning that 3,000 people a year worldwide still die from the bubonic plague.  

Edited by swede700
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, swede700 said:

She had had that blood disease since her 20s or 30s so she had been managing with it for quite some time.  Some of my earliest days watching football, I recall watching her, Brent and Irv (Jimmy was always a d-bag) on the NFL Today and I enjoyed it.  People also need to realize that people are still dealing with illnesses other than corona.  While corona still is causing lots of problems, the other stuff doesn't go away.  In fact, I learned this morning that 3,000 people a year worldwide still die from the bubonic plague.  

Jimmy did seem like an ******* from what I've heard. 

On 18/05/2020 at 7:00 AM, Calvert28 said:

They would try to claim a person being hit by a train was the result of corona. 

Elon Musk wasn't wrong on that one.

OT though, RIP to her happy for her that she lived such a rewarding life. 

If she was symptomatic with Corona virus at the time of death is probably correlated.

On 5/17/2020 at 1:50 PM, Uncle Buck said:

Phyllis always wanted you, @Uncle Buck That's why she's smiling in the photos right over your post!

ME, best I could do was a date with Jimmy "The Overbite" Snider through "It's Just Lunch!". I knew right away things weren't going to work out.

2792345135.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...