The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

13 minutes ago, Dome said:

LVP: MWil, he made a bad claim because he collapsed under pressure, that simple. He was seen visiting counselor on a night two players were janitor killed, big deal... there was no reason to panic when counselor called him out on this. He claimed Sam Becker (tk3's role) probably not an ideal claim. It’s the town role I felt people would’ve been most skeptical of, and puts himself at major risk of red letter if counselor decides to revive tk3. Self voted after failing to properly modkill himself and couldn't even self vote properly, so he asked to sabotage his team or be modkilled. I modkilled him.

HM2: Two modkilled players saved matts from an LVP performance. Matts fake claimed for no reason, got caught in a lie, then stumbled over the rest of his claim (first claimed ninja doctor, then strongman doctor... first claimed 2-moves and now vanilla, then 4 moves) in one of the worst single day showings I've seen from a veteran. Oh yeah, then he got lynched when he failed to show up to save himself.

I felt bad for @The Orca and @daboyle250 here. This is where the game fell apart.

Daboyle made a panic claim, but at least it was workable. 

IDK what tf Matts was doing, and MWil claimed the town role that matts stole from TK's death. TK had the role I felt would be hardest to convince town was a legitimate town role, no idea why MWil would claim that other than a chance to post a role PM. Obviously the people didn't buy it.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

Just now, Malfatron said:

Swag basically said im more right than almost  literally thread read

so yeah

basically you were swag but louder, which is better

@SwAg as anyone ever told you you're too quiet?

you should be a loud mouth braggart like malf, malf gets results

• Like 1